♡29

Oh, you got plans?~

31st August, 2021.

Soojin took a few days break from university after that incident. Jisung later did ask her if she was feeling better and got a yes as an answer. The last week was exam week. Each and everyone was so focused on their studies that they came to university reading books and went back home while reading books. That was a sight to see because the students who didn't use to study properly were also doing the same as the teachers told that this time the examination would be tougher. But as now the exams were over, they felt a bit relieved.

The squad was sitting at the lunch table talking about random topics. Mark was absent as he decided to take a break whereas Jisung was with his so called girlfriend.

"Jeno and I will never go on a double date with Jaemin and Minjeong." Jimin sighed.

Minjeong pouted. "Why?"

Jimin looked at her in disbelief. "You are asking me why?!"

"Why? What's the reason?", Chenle asked in curiosity.

"So yesterday our exams ended and we four decided to go on a double date. We went to see a movie", Jeno said.

"What kind of movie?", Ningning asked the older boy.

"A romantic movie", Jimin answered instead of her boyfriend.

"Ewwwwww", Haechan said as he and Renjun fake gagged.

"Who watches that kind of movie?", Renjun inquired.

"Uhh.... people?", Jaemin replied.

Renjun looked at him in disbelief.

Haechan said, "The question should be who watches that kind of movie with Jaemin and Minjeong."

"Exactly!", Jimin exclaimed.

"Believe me if you ask her what happened in the movie, they can't answer", Jeno said.

"Ok. What are the main characters' names?", Soojin asked Jaemin.

"Uhhh.... Romeo and Juliet?"

"No!!! It's Rosa and Christian!!!", Jimin said.

"So where were we? Oh yeah. These two were literally making out right beside us", Jeno said.

"Ewwwwwww", both Renjun and Haechan said together and again fake gagged.

"No we didn't. It was just kisses", Minjeong said with a pout.

"More than kisses Minnie", Jimin said.

"Sexy~", Jaemin said in his usual tone after which he got a nudge from Minjeong.

"Ok ok now stop please!!!", Minjeong exclaimed whereas the whole group of friends just laughed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡