two.

Parties were never really Sabrina's thing. She didn't necessarily despise them, but she would never choose to go to one on her own. It made her feel a little better knowing that Luke and Sierra's party wouldn't be filled with a bunch of random strangers she didn't know. One thing she hated was having to start conversations on her own. She wasn't scared to make conversation and talk to someone. She just hated being the one to start it.

"You look lonely"

Sabrina felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around her shoulders and a grin appeared on her face. She turned around and looked up at the male staring down at her.

"Hi Ashton" The man was so tall, she had to physically look up at him to look him in the eyes. She was relieved to finally see someone she knew again. She had been at the party for a few hours and was already ready to go home. She had spent a majority of the time with Luke and Sierra, but decided to let them go do their own thing, not wanting to keep them from everyone else.

"It's been so long" Ashton squeezed around the girl again, a little too hard for how petite she was.

"Can't breathe, Ash" Sabrina managed to lightly laugh. He apologized and pulled away from her, shoving his hands in his pocket. Sabrina didn't notice a drink in his hands, causing her to question if he was still sober. Either way, she was proud of how far he had gotten. "I've missed you"

"Yeah, I've missed you too, little one" Ashton ruffled her hair. She rolled her eyes and pushed his hand away, pushing her hair down. Her eyes suddenly drifted to the group of people behind Ashton, spotting a certain Maori with his eyes on her. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and trained her eyes back on Ashton.

"I'm only four years younger than you" Sabrina stated, putting her attention back onto Ashton. He winced and put a hand over his heart, faking hurt.

"Ouch, Rina, you're making me feel old" Ashton told her. Sabrina laughed and lightly slapped his chest, earning a laugh out of him as well. "So where's lover boy tonight?"

Before Sabrina could answer, a hand was placed on her shoulder. As if he heard ashton speak, Jake appeared by Sabrina, giving her a kiss on the side of her head. She sent Ashton a small smile as Ashton gave Jake a pat on his shoulder and walked off, giving the two some time to talk. Sabrina sighed and turned to Jake, starting a conversation.

"So, how was the shoot?" Sabrina asked him. Jake rolled his eyes and grabbed Sabrina's drink out of her hand, gulping it all down in one sip. Sabrina glanced down between her boyfriend and the now empty cup with her mouth slightly opened. "Okay"

"It sucked" Jake spit out, looking down at the empty cup and back up to Sabrina. "I was off my game today I guess. They could barely get any good shots, the makeup artists they had did an awful job, it was just a shit show. I'm gonna go get another drink"

And with that, Jake was out of Sabrina's sight. She sighed as she watched him walk away. Now she was left alone with both no drink and no one to talk to. She glanced around the room to try and find some one to converse with but had no luck. She rarely ever got social anxiety, but tonight seemed like one of those nights. She could hear her heart beat pumping through her ears as her mouth suddenly went dry. Cursing under her breath, Sabrina turned around to try and find one of her friends, but then collided with a hard surface. To prevent herself from falling, she grabbed onto the nearest thing she could.

"Oh, fuck, sorry" She apologized, thankful she didn't have a drink in her hand.

"It's no worries"

Sabrina sucked in a breath and she looked up to see the one and only, Calum Hood. The last time she could remember having an actual conversation with him was at Luke and Sierra's wedding. She remembered the day like it was yesterday. How could she not? It was the day she got black out drunk with Niall Horan.