eleven

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"We've watched 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' a million times since I moved in"

"Cmon" Sabrina groaned. "It may not be the best movie, but I love it. I'm just a hopeless romantic"

"It's a stupid movie" Sabrina gasped at her fiancé's words.

"That's it. We're done. I'm breaking up with you. For good this time" Sabrina shook her head.

"Nah" He grinned. "You love me too much"

"True" She nodded her head. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, one that made her heart beat out of her chest. No one else had ever made her feel that way. The type of effect he had on her was astronomical. No one could compare.

"Did you enjoy your party?" The man muttered against her forehead.

"Duh" Sabrina said in a 'matter of fact' tone. "I had fun"

"I was scared you weren't going to"

"It was perfect, Cal" She told the man. A smile appeared on his face as he pulled her in closer to his chest.

"Good. I just wanted to do something big since i hadn't been around for your past few birthdays" Calum told her, warming her heart.

"Well thank you. I loved it. And I love you" She added.

"What are fiancé's for" He shrugged. "I love you too"

Sabrina stared at Calum for a few moments in awe. He probably thought it was creepy, but she was completely mesmerized. She never thought he would be back in her life again.

"I can't believe we made it" Sabrina said quietly.

"I can" Calum said as he rubbed her shoulder with a small grin on his face as he looked at his fiancée with admiration.

"I'm glad your back in my life, Cal" Sabrina told him. He grabbed her hand and turned his body towards her.

"It's always been you, Rina"

ring ring

ring ring

ring ring

"Sabrina!"

Sabrina jolted at the sound of her name being called. She sat up from her desk and saw a puddle of drool all over her sleeve, coming up with the realization that she in fact fell asleep as soon as she got to work.
She had been in Calum's hotel room talking about their music, reminiscing about their old song writing sessions, and she even showed him some designs for the new upcoming like she was working on for them. She ended up going home around three am and only got a few hours of sleep, completely forgetting the fact she had to go into work the next morning. That wasn't a huge worry to her, though.

"Sorry. I'm awake now"

"Good. I tried coming in fifteen minutes ago and all I could get out of you was a bunch of mumbles about Calum" Olivia sighed, looking down at her clipboard. Sabrina's face scrunched up in confusion, wondering why she was talking about Calum. And then it hit her.

Holy shit, I had a dream about Calum

She sat still in her chair, questioning what the dream even meant. She wasn't reliving a memory. It wasn't a dirty dream. It was just a pure fantasy. And once she thought about it like that, she came to the conclusion that all her and Calum would ever be was a fantasy. He had Gabi. She had Jake, maybe, and they were their own people. Last night was nice for her, it felt good to be able to talk to Calum the way she did. She missed her best friend, with or without the label of her boyfriend, but the dream shouldn't have meant anything. So all she had to do now was forget about it. Focus on her work for a few days with no distractions. She was making progress on the new line, but she figured she needed to step it up a bit more, and the time was perfect.