²⁴ All Wrong

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²⁴ - ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

❛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ? ❜

There was this feeling in the air, a calm, happy feeling as music filled the small room.

Max sang along to the song on the radio, using a hairbrush as a microphone, jumping along the beat.

Eleven sat on her bed going through magazines, bobbing her head to the song.

Seven sat on the bed with his back on the headboard, reading the book from earlier, occasionally looking up to admire Max dancing.

The music was turned down, Ven lowering his book to listen to the girls as Max moved to sit next to Ven.

"He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. I guarantee you he is totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. While Lucas gives him horrible advice."

Ven shrugged in agreement as El looked between them with wide eyes. "Wanna see?" El suggested.

Next thing they know, the three were sitting in a circle on the ground, El blindfolded with her small stereo in the middle of them as Max eagerly waited.

"Is this going to work?" Max asked, her excited eyes switching between the siblings.

El gave the redhead an unimpressed look while Ven just smirked.

"Holy shit, this is insane!" Max exclaimed, her lips stretched into a big smile.

"Max." El scolded, trying to concentrate.

"Yeah. Quiet, sorry." Max shut her mouth quickly, smiling sheepishly.

The girl was just fascinated by the siblings and their powers, but she never really saw Eleven in action before-- the two girls' never really getting along (on El's part)-- other than little things she would do.

She was excited, the only time she's close to powers is when Ven accidentally reads her mind or calms her down when she's anxious or angry.

"I see them." El softly stated.

"What are they doing?" Max leaned forward.

"Eating."

Ven scrunched his face when the vision of Mike chewing loudly as he ate chips with crumbs all over flashed through his mind. "Gross."