¹⁷ Badass

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁷ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴍʙᴜsʜ

❛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ❜

There is something about just sitting on a roof and watching the sky that seemed so peaceful to the boy.

He didn't know what it was, or if it was normal to feel this type of relief but it was there. He was watching the blue sky and once in a while, a flock of birds will fly by, making it look like a painting he saw in a book once.

He wished he could stay out here, watching the day go by but he knew sooner or later he'll have to go in the building and face the group.

Ven sighed, scrambling from his seat, his legs no longer dangling over the building before he walked inside.

"Where have you been?" Dottie asked, her eyes were the first ones that noticed him.

Seven connected eyes with Mick, not answering the Bow wearing girl, just taking in the scene of the group huddled around a board of pictures and papers.

His brows furrowed when he noticed a few pictures of men that worked at the lab, a feeling he didn't like in his stomach.

"We were about to give Jane a makeover." Dottie grinned, jumping up and down before blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Makeover? Why?" He questioned, his eyes trailing to El, flickering between her and Kali.

"We need to do something, Jane wanted to help." was all Kali said.

"Do you want one?" Dottie exclaimed, coming closer to the boy.

He leaned away from the perky girl, "Uh--"

"Perfect! Come on!"

Dottie grabbed Ven's hand and El's dragging the siblings up the stairs to where their 'room' was, Kali following behind with a smirk on her face --as usual-- with Mick and the guys chuckling.

"OW!"

"Oh quit your whining!" Dottie rolled her eyes.

"Why do you have to b-bleach my hair?"

The boy was currently hunched over the bathtub, his ribs hurting as water poured onto his head that was right under the faucet.

Dottie sighed, her hands running over his hair to wash the bleach out his ends. "To make you look bitchin of course."