²⁷ Hospital

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²⁷ - ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ

❛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ❜

There was that something in the air again as the young teens sat around in the waiting room of the hospital.

Nancy and Jonathan went along to see Mrs. Driscoll since they could only have two visitors at a time.

Mike and Lucas were talking by the vending machine, El and Max looking through the magazines on the end tables while Ven and Will sat on the uncomfortable chairs.

Ven was ignoring everything around him, trying to ignore how he could feel every sickness seeping through the walls of the building, like he couldn't sense the trauma.

He looked at the ceiling when he saw the lights flicker, him and Will being the only ones that noticed, before they flickered again, not stopping this time catching the rests attention.

"He's here." Will let out a shudder as the group gathered around watching the lights flash all of them exchanging a look when they heard a familiar screech.

El leads the group out of the waiting room, walking past the front desk and ignoring the shouting from the lady who was oblivious to the monster shrieking.

Ven closed his eyes, trying to focus on Nancy or Jonathan.

The boy flinched when he saw through Nancy's mind, seeing a gooey substance, of what looked like skin, organ, and bone merging together.

Seven lead the group, running towards the elevator, pressing the button of the floor he saw flash through Nancy's mind.

"What's going on?!" Max asked as the emergency lights came on in the hospital.

The elevator door opened, Ven looking left and right down the halls, following the sound of shouts.

The group came to a stop, seeing Jonathan banging at a door with an oxygen tank, calling out for Nancy.