¹¹ Memories

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹¹ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ

❛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘɪssᴇᴅ ❜

Evening time rolled around, both El and Ven were sat on the couch, they were watching some movie neither of them truly understood what was happening in it.

The boy was putting new batteries into his--Mike's walkmen--his eyes would sometimes snap to the clock above the television, his frown deepening each time it got later, yet still no Hopper.

He finished placing the batteries inside, letting the walkmen sit in his lap, his eyes going to the tv again watching a man in a hockey mask with a machete killed two teenagers.

Ven's attention went to the radio near the tv when it beeped, El and him sharing a look and scrambled over to it to see what Hopper was saying while El looked at the paper hanging above the radio that had the alphabet in morse code.

• ─ • •

"L"

• ─

"A"

"T"

"E"

"Late." Eleven sighed, backing away from the radio with a sad look on her face, though behind her eyes held anger.

Seven bit the inside of his cheek, an achy feeling in his chest, he couldn't tell if it was his or El's feelings but it was there and it hurt.

Hopper had broken a promise.

El glared at the radio, turning it off completely before stomping back to the couch.

Ven went to the kitchen and heated up some waffles, before walking to the couch and handing them to the girl.

She looked up with a small smile, grabbing the plate as Ven sat down next to her, the two resumed watching the 'horror' movie.

A few hours later, Ven guesses there was a horror movie marathon as others played after.

Seven chuckled as Eleven jumped at one of the scenes making the girl glare over at him with a smile threatening to show.

The moment was broken up when a sequence knock on the door startled them, Eleven scowled knowing who was behind the door when the person finally spoke.