⁰² 'Dangerous' Weirdos

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ² - ᴅᴇᴍᴏɢᴏʀɢᴏɴ, ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪᴍ

❛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ? ❜

The next day Seven woke up before Eleven. Well...before everyone apparently since he didn't hear any of Mike's conscious thoughts, just weird ones from a child-like voice talking about a chocolate factory, Seven didn't understand that.

The boy was sitting in the fort with the thing in his hands, he had grabbed it a while ago and had been trying to get the noise out but nothing.

The things were on his ears like last night, but the boy grew frustrated when he couldn't get the groovy sound to come on, smacking the sighed of the device repeatedly, groaning softly.

Seven's eyes landed on Eleven, beside him, watching as she stirred in her sleep from the sound, before blinking and wiping the gound from her eyes.

Eleven stretched with a yawn, looked at Seven with a 'what' expression, her brows furrowed as she wondered what the boy was doing.

"Won't work." Seven said, his hands holding out the walkman.

Eleven rolled her eyes, grabbing the thing, looking at the buttons, pressing a random one.

Seven flinched as the music blasted in his ears, quickly grabbing it from her and pressing the straight line button making the volume go down.

"I pressed that one." Seven stated, looking at the girl with wide eyes.

Eleven shrugged with a small smile, moving the sheet up and looking around the basement, her eyes landing on a small radio, a frown upon her face.

She grabbed it and walked back to the fort, putting the sheet back down and started fiddling with it, static lowly filling the air around them.

Seven was bobbing his head to the music and Eleven was trying to find the right channel on the radio.

The two stood up for hours like that until Eleven started hearing voices and clanking from upstairs, making her nudge Seven in a panic.

Seven furrowed his brows, slowly taking off the headphones, wincing when he heard all the voices muffling around him, making his head slightly ache.

The two snapped their heads up, Seven scooting closer to El when they heard footsteps coming down the stairs, the boy relaxing when it was just Mike.