¹⁴ Woman in the Rocking Chair

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁴ - ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ

❛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ. sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ. ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ. ғᴏᴜʀ-ғɪғᴛʏ. ❜

It was the next morning and Seven was placing books back on the shelves where they belong as Eleven sweeps up the glass on the floor.

When the boy woke up, he knew it would be bad when he was awoken by Hopper yelling at El to clean the cabin up since she made the mess.

When he thought about 'mess' he didn't picture bookcases toppled on their sides, glass all over since he found out all the windows burst last night, and the windows were boarded up.

He heard a chair being moved so underneath could be cleaned, the boy putting a radio onto the shelve of random knick-knacks, turning when El called out to him.

"Ven..."

"Huh?" he asked, walking over to the still girl, following her line of sight to a hatch on the floorboard.

The siblings share a look before El shoved the broom in her hands towards Ven before grabbing a flashlight and opening the latch before dangling her body underneath the floor.

"You okay down there?" he sighed, his foot tapping against the floor in impatience.

"Wait..." he heard El say before becoming confused when she muttered, "Sarah...?"

A moment later, Eleven lifted a box onto the ground, it was labeled 'Hawkins Lab' before grunting as she struggled to get out of the hole, rolling her eyes as Seven just chuckled.

El managed, standing up and grabbing the box, walking over to sit on the couch with the box beside her, looking up at Ven to join her.

"What do you think it is?" he asked, his voice wavering in nervousness.

She shrugged before opening the box, finding papers on papers, folders and folders, all mentioning Hawkins lab.

The two had been like that for about half an hour, Seven was slouching, his eyes trained on a picture of Papa, thoughts haunting him as Eleven scrambled through files, her brows furrowed.

The boy snapped out of his thoughts when the girl spoke. "Ives, Terry."

He snapped his eyes to the folder in El's hands, red and big, thick, full of papers, sticky notes on the front with the big letters of the name on it.