¹² How many days?

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹² - ғʀɪeɴᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴇ

❛ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ❜

When Seven walked out of his room in the morning he was immediately greeted by Hopper, who was standing outside Eleven's door.

"Rise and shine... So that's it, huh? You're still not talking?" The man calls out staring at the door when he doesn't get an answer.

Ven rose an amused brow, making Hopper glance at the boy with an irritated smile.

"Well..." Hopper started when he realized the young boy wasn't gonna help him. "I guess me and Ven are gonna have to enjoy this triple-decker eggo extravaganza...all alone."

Hopper had taken a seat while Ven sat in his, the man handing the young boy a fork before they started digging in.

Hopper smirked in victory when El's footsteps were heard coming towards the kitchen before she took her seat across from Hopper and began eating as well.

"Good, right?" Hopper bragged, wiping off some whipped cream from his stubble when Ven pointed it out.

Eleven stared at the man through her lashes, even though she was still very angry, she gave him a smile and nodded.

There was an awkward silence between the trio before Ven noticed Hopper looking off to the side. The boy followed his line of sight, biting his lip to hold a frown when he saw the cord leading towards his sister's room.

"You visited him again last night?" Hopper asked, though he already knew the answer, his eyes darting towards Ven with a concerned look.

"He says he needs me." Eleven mumbled, missing Mike, her eyes also going to Seven, though she didn't say anything towards him.

Seven furrowed his brows, catching a look in her eyes, going to read her mind though cursed himself when he realized she had blocked him out, something he has been trying to teach her.

"Want me to go check on him?" Hopper questioned, setting down his fork, and setting his elbows on the table, looking at the girl.

Eleven shook her head with a sigh.

Seven caught Hopper's eye, the young boy shrugging his shoulders.

Hopper took a deep breath, "Look I know you miss him--"