³¹ ODD

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ³¹ - ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏᴅᴅ

❛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ? ❜

They were in the treehouse.

Ven, Max, and Lucas were sitting in there listening to music on the boombox, happiness in the air.

'Their song' Come On Eileen was playing, Max dragging them to dance as she did at the school dance last year.

Lucas tripped, falling onto the bean bag behind them, pulling Ven down with him.

Ven huffed, trying to get out of Lucas' grip. "Get off."

"No!" Lucas whined, pulling the boy tighter on his lap, frowning when his eyes latched onto the handprint on Ven's neck.

It's been days since Ven got out of the hospital yet the bruise was still there, purple and blue with a hint of yellow and green, meaning it was healing but not fast enough for Lucas' liking.

"What?" Ven questioned, going limp in Lucas' hold, he could get out if he really wanted to but in all honesty, he really liked the way Lucas held him.

Lucas looked into Ven's eyes, sparkling stars clashing with the rich dark wood of Ven's.

Looking into Ven's eyes, Lucas noticed a hint of green in there reminding him of the leaves on the trees.

Lucas' hand gently wrapped around Ven's throat, caressing the mark with concerned eyes. "Does it still hurt?"

Ven blushed at the touch his eyes glancing towards Max who smirked from the corner. "Not much."

Lucas sighed, pressing a kiss to Ven's lips, grinning against them when he felt Ven grab the back of his next, pulling him closer.

"What about me?" Max broke their attention off of each other.

Ven smirked at the girl who pouted, looking angry though Ven could feel her butterflies and her happiness.

Max squealed when Ven tackled her onto another bean bag, the boy beginning to peck the girl all over her freckled face.

"Stop! Okay! Okay!" Max giggled at the tickly feeling of the boy's lips on her cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin.

"Do you really want me to stop?" Ven questioned, pulling back, ready to move off of the girl at any sign of uncomfortableness.

Max bit her lip trying to keep her smile from breaking through, her eyes scanning the boy's face seeing his hesitance. "Not really. No."

Ven relaxed, leaning down to the girl under him, giving her a passionate kiss on her lips like he had done with Lucas before.

"Hey! Yall up there?"

Ven jumped off Max, giving her one last peck but apparently, he didn't move quick enough.

Mike gaped at the three. "...okay."

Dustin made it up second, a grin not leaving his face as he gave the three a knowing glance. "Fucking finally."

"Right?" Will came up next, El following, looking at her brother with a teasing smirk.

"Oh shut up," Ven grumbled, staring at his sister.

El put an innocent face on, shrugging. "I didn't say anything."

"Well... your face did."

"Are you guys official?" Will asked, sharing an eager glance with Dustin and El since the three were more dedicated to this relationship than Mike who still sat gaping like he was oblivious to it the whole time.

Ven chuckled at the thought sending a soft smile towards Will.

"So are you?" Dustin bounced in his seat on the rug in the middle of the treehouse.

Ven looked between Lucas and Max, the three sharing a smile, a smile the party has never seen on their faces before, finally understanding just how much the three meant to each other.

Seven turned towards the group, looking at him expectedly.

"Yeah."

The party cheered before settling down, they began to speak and laugh about random things also dancing to the songs on the radio.

A feeling of belonging was in the air, with each of the kids feeling welcomed and loved in the presence of their friends.

Seven looked at Lucas and Max, the two laughing and holding hands, there were a few thoughts crossing his mind.

He knew their relationship was ODD but...what we three have is special.

──

🎉 You've finished reading ✓ | ODD , ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ ˢᶦⁿᶜˡᵃᶦʳ & ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠᶦᵉˡᵈ 🎉