Secrets Aren't Meant To Be Kept

"Well done Neji, Lee, Misaki, Naruto. It seems you didn't need back up after all" Tsunade sama says, resting her chin on the top of her hand. "You can now attend to your daily doings. Naruto you may leave ahead now, someone is waiting for you outside of the office. As for everyone else you may leave too. Neji please stay behind" Tsunade commands. Me and Lee bowed to Tsunade, leaving out behind Naruto.

As we shut the door behind us, no other than Ero sennin. "Ah! ero sennin! What are you doing here-ttebayo?" Naruto asked. Jiraiya chuckled crossing his arms. "Your training of course! Come with me. We have no time to waste" Jiraiya says. He gaze then turned to me.

Instead of him smiling he gave me one of those worried expressions. Well.. To me it looked as if a worried expression. He then left off with Naruto, not looking back. Well.. I wonder what that was about.. Me and Lee then began to walk down the hall.

"So Lee. What will you be doing today?" I ask as we walked down the stairs out the Hokage's building. "oh? OH! I will be training today as much as possible!" Lee says, kicking and punching the air before turning to me. "What about you?" Lee asks. I shrugged. "I'll just wait for Neji.. By the mean time i'll look for TenTen!" I finish, smiling.

"That's sound like a great idea! I'll join you later, Misaki chan!" Lee says before jumping off some where. Well I guess that just leaves me and... Me until I find someone to hang out with..

~~Neji's POV~~

I was now also leaving out the Hokage's building. I'm guessing you're wondering why Tsunade sama wanted me to stay behind? Well...

*Earlier*

 "You can now attend to your daily doings. Naruto you may leave ahead now, someone is waiting for you outside of the office. As for everyone else you may leave too. Neji please stay behind" Tsunade commands. Misaki and Lee bowed beforee exiting the office behind Naruto.

As Tsunade sama watched them leave and shut the door behind them she then looks towards me with an serious look. "I see you do know about Misaki's older brother Hidan, from the Akatsuki" Tsunade starts off.

"And I do know you know she is willing to train and get stronger as much as possible to see him.. At any time when she thinks she's strong enough she'll leave Konoha and find him" Tsunade adds on. I frown slightly. But now that I think about it, the question I asked her was something about if he came to get her would she leave..

"I don't know what Misaki told you but i've had Anbu to search out her place and we've found these letters" Tsunade places three envelopes on her desk. I walk over to her desk, picking up the three envelopes that were obviously not sealed yet. Slipping out the letters from inside I began to read them.

I eyes went wide as I continue to read one of the letters before I look back up at Tsunade. Placing the letters back on the desk; I didn't need to read any further. "I don't know what Misaki has told you but i'm positive if her brother did come to get her, she'd leave. If she does leave, knowing her brother iss an Akatsuki member, a threat to the shinobi villages.. There's no doubt she'd turn against us" Tsunade stood up, walking towards the window looking out the village, letting out a deep sigh.

"By what those letters said she's trying to find a way to get in contact with him..." Tsunade looks back me with an intense expression. "Hyuga Neji. This is a lifetime mission. By all means even if fake feelings need to get involved do what ever it takes to keep her in this village and never leave with her brother!" Tsunade continues.

"Misaki is very special... Landing in Akatsuki hands or even her brothers isn't an option.. This is an highly assigned mission. No one else can fit this position due to how close you and Misaki are. Don't fail me Neji.. If this may happen Misaki is to be executed.." Tsunade finishes.

My heart clenched tightly. I clenched my fists gritting my teeth, glaring at the ground. How?.. Why?.. What was going on?! Everything was happening so fast. Misaki execution?.. She isn't able to see her brother?.. What kind of special is she?...

Sasuke has left the village to seek revenge yet, Konoha isn't out seeking to kill him.. So what's the difference with Misaki when her and Sasuke's situation compares in a way?..

"Yes Hokage sama.. I will not fail you" I utter, bowing. Tsunade nods. I turn around leaving out the Hokage's office.. This was insane..

 ^*Now*^

That was basically what happened earlier in the office. I sigh deeply looking at the sky. I should find Misaki.. She always around somewhere either messing or.. Just being her.

**Misaki's POV*

I sat in a tree, kicking my legs as I watched the sky. I gave up looking for TenTen after ten minutes of looking around when she wasn't in her house. I lean back against the tree, closing my eyes. I wonder what kind of Jutsus Naruto will be learning.. I'm sure this time he'll be gone for a long time.. That was, what he told me.

I felt a presence beside me before it talked. "Going to sleep are we now?" I heard that familiar cocky voice. I opened one eye, peeking at the figure. Neji. I smirked sitting up. "Whatever! Where have you been?" I asked, although knowing where he was. "In the Hokage's office, of course.." Neji responded, sitting next to me.

"What were you guys talking about? You surely took long.. Was it another mission for us?!" I asked excited. Neji grunted. "No... Just some information" Neji finished. "Oh.." I mumbled. "I couldn't find TenTen anywhere.. Pretty weird ya think? She wasn't in her house or at the training ground she usually train at.." I trailed off.

"Mm.. That is something to be puzzled about" Neji replied. I look towards Neji, placing my hand on his giving him a closed eye smile. When I leaned closer to him his cheeks quickly flushed a light tiny of pink.

I heard him scoff before he also leaned in, smashing his lips into mine. I felt a ton of butterflies in my stomach as he kissed me. "EH?!" Tenten shouted loudly. Me and Neji jumped surprised, resulting in us falling out the tree. "ITAI!" Me and Neji yelped as we hit the ground.

I rubbed my head, whining. Me and Neji had looked up at Tenten who had her hand placed on her hips, tapping her foot at us. "What was that?!" She asked, pointing at the tree from me and Neji's.. Passionate moment..

"Umm.. What do you mean?" I scratched my head awkwardly laughing. "Don't play like you don't know! I saw you two kissing so what was that all about?!" TenTen asked. Neji stood up brushing himself off. "Well there is no excuse in hiding it now... Me and Misaki are a couple, Tenten.. We've been going out for quite a while now" Neji explained.

Tenten's face had dropped. She looked at me before back at Neji, putting on a fake smile. "O-Oh i'm glad for you two.." Tenten trailed off before turning around and running. But I saw past that look.. Sadness, hurt, and Anger.. Not towards Neji.. But me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~}~~}}}<[]

IT'S UP! SO SORRY I have not updated in a while! Let's just say.. My laptops are broken ;-; But it's updated now! Haha!

>|< Well TenTen has now found out..

>|< I wonder what's going to happen now... Did you see this coming O-O?!

>|< Was this what you've been waiting for? Because there's more to come teheh!

>|< Misaki is special huh? I wonder what kind.. I sald had not figured that out myself yet!

>|< Not Edited!

>|< Puurfect?..