Surprises After Another

??Unknown's POV??

"I see.. I never thought of all people, dear little Misaki would be the Fukkatsu of Jashin.." The mysterious woman chuckled evilly before smirking slyly.

"It would be a nice to pay her a visit.. Or maybe even a welcome back gift"

??End Of Unknown's POV??

Hidan led me back to the wooden house. The walk was quiet, but I didn't mind.

I was kept occupied mentally insulting Hidan, or sending death glares at him when he wasn't looking at me.

He closes the door behind me when we enter. He then began to walk again, so I followed him.

He walks into a room, which was fairly large. "Take a seat" he spoke. I look around the room and there was no chairs whatsoever..

Only a bed..

But of course common sense; he meant the bed. So I sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to speak.

He took a deep breath holding his chin. "I don't know where to start.. Or how to even get you to understand.." He trailed off quietly.

"Well start somewhere, you didn't even start yet!" I said impatiently. Yet he still stayed quiet, as if the words he was trying to say were stuck inside of him.

"Why did you do it Hidan?.. Do you realize the kind of life I could have had?! What was your reason? Because as far as I see if from my point of view, it was for your own benefit! Or maybe you are just a monster!" I snapped my mouth shut, realizing I had probably took it a little to far by the look on Hidan's face.

"They didn't want you Misaki! Hell, they didn't want us! If anything I was the one who took care of you and looked after you after all those damn years! If I hadn't have done something.. They'd have killed you.. I had to kill them. There wasn't nothing else I could have done. I struggled like hell to take care of you. I had to send you off to Konoha, not only for a meantime mission, but so you could have a better life without remembering the fucking hell of a past we went through"

"Yugakure.. Yugakure didn't give a shit about two kids who were struggling.. Our parents were also Jashinist. But back then, Yugakure wanted nothing to do with people like us. Mother and father were cowards.. Manipulated by the higher ups of Yugakure.. It was either they kill us, or Yugakure would kill us off theirselves, and then our parents. So I had no choice, Misaki.. And since I was apart of the religion of being a Jashinist; I was a threat for slaying our parents, and their people.. So the only thing we had to do was get away from here. So if I'm a monster for trying my best to raise you, and giving you a better life in the meantime of your mission, I'm sorry for trying to be the best brother I could be" Hidan finished, before leaving the room. Leaving me in complete silence, shock, guilt, and sorrow.

I felt terrible though. I didn't know he went through something like that. Or that it was the reason of our struggles back then. But then again, it's my lack of not knowing anything and stubbornness that set him off like that.

I was about to go after him and apologize. But as I made it to the door, he came through with a stack of books in his hands.

He looked down at me with an raised eyebrow.

I took a step back, scratching the back of my neck. "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know.." I trailed off softly and quietly.

I heard Hidan chuckled. Confused, I look up at him with a questioning look.

"You were young at the time. I wasn't expecting you to know or understand what was going on.. Now let's get to getting you prepared, can we?" He said impatiently.