Forest Of Death!

[Hiya guys! I'm back with another chapter! Guess what crazy just happened. Right now i was typing the story next thing you know. Boom. Google is like: Sorry, Jim's dead! and i'm like: .. OH NO! Then i reload the page. -_- Progress of the story gone. So i gotta start all over! This is what i get for not saving ):

At least i was just starting so i remember what i put, thank goodness. I will start doing Dedications! I think i'm starting to love doing dedications! :D But i'm sure you don't want to hear me talk. How rude. I should spoil you e_e Just Kidding! Lol let's get started.]

I scan the area looking for my team-mates. 'Way to go, waking up late, Misaki' I mentally sulked. It wasn't long til' i heard TenTen's loud mouth. "Where is Misaki?! On an important day like this she isn't here yet!" TenTen yelled. I followed her voice shaking my head.

"Why her, on our team!? She's too foolish" She blabbered. I anime sweat drop approaching her. "Yo, TenTen. You're over doing it. Don't be jealous because i get more guys and i'm more intelligent than you" I deadpanned.

"Say's the girl who got her ass whoop by Neji kun!" I squint my eyes at her from her comeback. "You can't say shit! I would've beaten Neji right then and there if i could! So! Says the crusty twin buns who didn't get Neji off guard at all! At least that's better than throwing plain weapons which were useless!" I replied.

She frowns crossing her arms. "Such a lame comeback! I'm more gorgeous than you at least!" She stated. I scoffed. "Ha! In your damn dreams!"  Wow. I'm starting to sound like Hidan.. "You two cut it out. Anko is speaking" Neji interrupts our argument.

I guess we were arguing for so long we didn't even know what she said before that. Meh whatever i'll just tell Neji to fill me in on the details. She then gave us slips of paper, along with our gate numbers. "Um.. Anko sama.. What are these slips for?" I politely asked. 

"Just in case you die i won't be responsible for you death" She grinned scratching the back of her head. I look at Lee who looked at me. We both anime cried hugging each other. "LEE SAN! ARE WE GONNA DIE?!"  Lee had bubble snots in each nose. 

"I don't know Misaki chan! Let's hope for the best! We fight with youth!" Lee shouts. I nod still anime crying. "Yes Lee! Yes! The flame of youth! Let's make Gai sensei proud!" Neji and TenTen both shake their heads.

"Another Gai sensei.. What a shame" TenTen mumbles. "Oi! I heard that!" I yelled glaring at her. I separate from Lee signing my paper. Neji took all of our papers before going to get a scroll. "Yoshi! You are to enter the Forest Of Death and make your way to the tower! You have to get the opposite scroll that you have. You have to steal it from another team by any means necessary! Your team shall then make it to the tower where the last exams will be hold!" Anko explains.

"Go to your gates!" Anko shouted pointing towards the gates. Once we were at our gates i seen Naruto, Duck Butt, and Sakura. "Misaki chan!" Naruto and Sakura both say in unison. "Kon'nichiwa! Sakura, Naruto, and Duck Butt!" I was only replied with a smirk and 'Hn' from Sasuke.

I giggled smiling giving them a thumbs up. "Yoshi! Do good you guys! Bet we'll beat cha there!" I challenge them. "Haha! In your dreams Misaki! We wont lose to you guys dattebayo!" Naruto replied.

I slam my fist into my palm, smirking. "Go!" Anko yelled.

⇫ ⇬ ⇭ ⇮ ⇯ ⇰ ⇱ ⇲ ⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

It's been hours and we couldn't find a team with the same scroll yet! We ran for a while more until TenTen rested against a tree. "Let's stop, i need to rest" TenTen panted. I scoff taking out a wrapped rice ball from my pouch.