Hidan's Little Sister, Neji's Lover

[Hello! I decided to make this story because you don't get that many stories about Hidan having a little sister nor Neji having a lover. So me! Wanting to do fanfictions for at least all my favorite characters wrote this. Also, i spell Gai sensei in the Japanese way,, some people say "IT'S GUY SENSEI NOT GAI" And then i'm like... "WELL GUESS WHAT I'M NOT SPELLING IT IN THE ENGLISH WAY, I'M SPELLING IT IN JAPANESE UN!" Lol... Ehem let's move on though...

I DO NOT OWN Hidan nor Neji. I only own my OC character, Misaki and others that aren't by Masashi Kishimoto. Enjoy!!!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Misaki. I don't have a last name so.. It's just Misaki. I'm am 13 years old now. I was originally from Yugakure, where my older brother Hidan, basically took care of me. I was 7 when Hidan left Yugakure with me and became a Jashinist.

I would say, back then he was a nice, caring brother towards me but... He curse way to much. Anyways after we left Yugakure he said it was best for him to join Akatsuki so he could show off the power of 'Jashinist' and would soon have me to join.

I never fed into that rant of his. He could go on and on about it all day long. Though, it did sound interesting and i would like to become a Jashinist one day, i told him to wait. Just before he joined Akatsuki, he sent me to Konohagakure to train on my skills.

He said when he thinks i'm ready he would come back for me and we start off our journey from there. At first when i arrived in Konoha and they welcomed me there, i was shy to talk to anyone. But after warming up to the people i've made friends.

Naruto, Sakura, and Rock Lee as my best friends. I've became a genin quite early, placed on a team with Lee and two other people. Those being TenTen and Neji. Honestly, me and TenTen don't get along that well. Neji was i guess a little nice towards me, which i heard, was unusual for a stuck up genius like him haha.

My appearance, I have purple eyes just like my brother, centre-parted bangs, that extends to my shoulder blade. My skin.. Hmm It isn't pale nor is it tanned. I prefer just right! My black hair length in the the back, stops in the middle of my back.

My clothes. I wear a tan tight-fitted shirt with a black fish net shirt, and black shorts, along with bandages wrapped around my right leg and left arm. My personality on the other hand is nothing like my older brother.

I'm nice, persistent, ambitious, and sometimes short tempered. If i'm aggravated i have the urge to hit something or someone.. In other words when i'm mad it's not a sight to see. Oh! And i'm 5'0 hehe.

Back to my brother. Hmm, i haven't seen him in 6 years so there's no telling how or what he'd be like. But i hope that soon i'll be able to see him again, because i miss him so much. But.. I just want to know how he's doing, that's all that's on my mind.

Also, back in Yugakure, i also had two best friends. Those two being Yuki, and Jirusho. Hmm Jirusho was the one who always showed off, having many fan girls. Yuki, was the type who was stubborn at times and... VERY short tempered.

Me and her would argue at times over who skills are better. Even though it was always and will be mines. Her's water whilst mines Is lightning and fire ha! Ehem anyways lets get on with this. Chunin exams are soon, so that mean practice, practice, practice.. Yay (Note sarcasm when i say that -.-)

"Yoshi! Now as you know my wonderful students, Chunin exams are around the corner!" Gai sensei informs. "So, we will train harder then ever! Using... FULL YOUTH!!!" Gai sensei smiles showing his bright teeth.

I giggle shaking my head. Lee tightens his fist, tears forming in his eyes. "I will train my best Gai sensei!" Lee shouts. "Haha now we will run around Konoha's border 50 times!" Gai says.