The Answers Revealed

"Get away from me bitch!" I yelled throwing a kunai at him. He catches it glaring at me. "Your attitude and foul mouth. There's no doubting it" The man smirked licking his lips once more. Shivers ran down my back. 

Neji charged towards the snake man, activating his Byakugan. The man grabbed Neji by his wrist glaring at him. Neji did a back flip kicking the snake wanna be in the chin, making him release his grip. I run over to Neji's side getting into stance.

"Oi! You snake wanna be! State your name!" I command. The snake guy smirks sticking out his long tongue. How disgusting. "Come here child, then i will tell you" The Pedoman says. He walks closer towards me smirking.

I pull out a kunai, ready on guard.  "Misaki, don't you remember me?" The mysterious man asked. I look at him puzzled. "What..?" I murmured confused. The snake-like man stares at me for a while smirking. Before i knew it i was some where else.

"Misaki... It's been a while" Hidan's voice echoed through the darkness. "H-Hidan?!" I asked, my heart racing fast. I scan the darkness trying to look for him. "Misaki..." His voice once spoke again. This time, softly.

"MISAKI!" Out of no where Hidan came running towards me with his scythe. My eyes widen as he swung his scythe at me. His sharp blades piercing through my stomach. "O-Onii.. s-san" I stuttered, shocked. I coughed up blood holding onto his blade.

Tears slowly formed in my eyes. "W-Why Hidan?" I asked clueless. Hidan smirked. His skin slowly peeling away, transforming into that pedo guy from earlier. "Y-You!" I yelled as i coughed up more blood.

"Yes, Misaki. It's me. Do you not remember? I'm Orochimaru!" The man yells laughing evilly. Wait a minute.. "F-Fuck! How did i not know this was genjutsu?!" I hissed quietly to myself.

"Get out my head you pedo dobe!" I yell. He smirked pushing the scythe deeper into me. I yelled out loud in pain. The darkness had disappeared but.. The scythe was still in me. I'm still in this damn genjutsu..

~~Neji's POV~~

Misaki yelled in pain. I stood there analyzing closely. 'What the hell is going on? She must be in genjutsu.. This guy is dangerous. Far beyond a genin.. What do i do..?'

I got an idea.. I made a clone whilst i, hid in a tree. My clone ran towards the unknown man making him take his attention off Misaki. 'First part, success' I jump down from the tree grabbing Misaki by her waist before jumping back.

I place two fingers on her forehead inserting my chakra into her. She sighed smiling. "Arigato Neji kun" She thanked me. I nod before glaring at the snake-like man. "How dare you" I growl at him. He smirked shrugging.

~~End Of POV~~

"Not bad at all" Orochimaru says before disappearing and appearing behind Neji, kicking him on the back of his head making him fly. "Neji!" I called out to him running towards him. Before i was even close to Neji, something rough but slimy, wrapped itself around me.

I look down to see snakes wrapped around me. My eyes widen in fear as i start to remember. "I remember now... It's you" I mumbled standing there paralyzed. I was then pulled back, flying through the air before being slammed onto the ground.

Orochimaru walks towards a knocked out Neji, pulling out a kunai. "Y-Yamete! Leave him alone!" I yell squirming around, trying to get free. I panic and panic. "K-Kuso what do i do?!" I yell frustrated. I began to get hot. Like really hot.

Intense power leaked out from me. "What is this.. Chakra?" I asked myself. I looked down to see the snakes burning to ashes quickly. I stand up, grabbing two shurikens out my pouch. These weren't just any shurikens. But a special shuriken i made.

Yes,  they had strings attached to them but i'll tell you the secret later, hehe. I threw the shurikens at Orochimaru, which he dodged. He turned around smirking at me. I smirk also 'Hmph, just what i wanted you to do'

I pull on the strings, and the shurikens comes back, wrapping their selves around Orochimaru. "Raiton: Denryu no jutsu!" (Lightning Style: Electrical current no jutsu) I yelled. A large amount of lightning energy flowed through the strings to Orochimaru electrocuting him.

"I'm not done yet!" I did some more hand signs my thumb, ring finger, and pinky forming a circle. Whilst my index and middle finger curled above my mouth. "Kaiton: Gokakyou no jutsu!" I yell once more.

This time i made my fire flames bigger and more powerful. Orochimaru yelled in pain. His skin burning off. I tug on the strings and they release from Orochimaru flying towards me. I catch them both putting them back into my pouch.

I walk to Orochimaru who was on the floor. I know i didn't get him that easily.. "Oi! You know my brother! Tell me.. Tell me about him!" I command him. Orochimaru smirked before his mouth opened widely something the same size as his body coming out.

It was him.. Without damage.. My eyes widen as i step back. "Very well then i will tell you. Your brother Hidan.. He's still in Akatsuki with those other damned members. He still has that foul, disrespectful mouth of his" Orochimaru says.

"Has he ever wondered about me?.." I asked. Orochimaru crosses his arms looking at me. "Yes, when i was there he would always show me a picture of you and go on all day about you and him being the Jashinist Duo. Whenever we talked about you and he thought it was bad he'd get offended. But of course i don't know if he does now. I left a while ago" He explained.

I look down smiling a little. Honestly, at first i didn't recognize him. He looked WAY different than the Orochimaru i know. Until he got out of that body i then knew who he was. Back then when Hidan was going to join Akatsuki i met Orochimaru. He was really nice to me too. I saw him as my uncle.

But yeah yeah skip all that! Get back to business! "Misaki, i have this for you" Orochimaru says handing me the scroll we needed. I take it gladly, nodding in another way of saying thank you. Before i could ask anything else he vanished.

Neji then woke up and i anime sweat drop. "Wow Neji, your timing at waking up was so perfect right now, it's scary" I mumbled. "M-Misaki.. Are you okay?! Where's that Pedo guy?!" Neji asked. I giggled waving. "Ne ne don't worry about that let's get going! And look what i got!" I say holding up the scroll. His eyes widen. "How did you-" I cut him off shaking my head.

"I'll explain everything later, we need to get back to TenTen and Lee before they worry" I stated. Neji nods getting up. "Give me the scroll" Neji commanded. "What? No way!" I yelled. Neji glared at me. "Give it up" He ordered once more. I sigh handing over the scroll to him.

He smirked walking ahead of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! I'll be updating later! And sorry if it isn't that good.. I was rushing to get it done. I sowwy. I'll take my time next time though! :D Hope you enjoyed! See ya later! Loves! Mwah! *Blows kisses*

Bye!!~