Escape

Today is the day i'll be leaving. Tonight that is. It was something indeed to be really nervous about. Today is also the day we had to go on a mission. It was around the village mission so it shouldn't take that long to finish.

But while the wait, I decided to write letters to Rock Lee, Tenten, Sakura, and Hinata also. It took a few hours to write them all, but by the time I was done it was past the time I had to meet up with Guy sensei and the others.

Folding up those papers too, I place them under my pillow with Neji's before heading out. I didn't dare try to run. I was already late so what was the point in running anyways? I felt really bad.. Never had I heard Tenten say such things.. Was that really how she felt these past 6 years?..

I held onto my arm, staring at the ground as I continue to walk to where Guy sensei and the others were waiting. I see Tenten as a rival but I don't hate her.. But I guess I made her hate me now. "Misaki chan! What took you so long?!" Lee asked as I approached up.

"Sorry.." I murmured in reply. "Ah Misaki my student you don't look to happy! What's the matter?!" Guy sensei asked. Before I could say something he cut me off. "Ah don't worry about it! I'm sure this mission will cheer you up!" Guy sensei says, flashing me one of his cheesy sparkling smiles.

"What kind of mission is it?" I asked. "Well we'll be going on the outsides of the village to make sure nothing seems suspicious, to what Tsunade sama said. There's been some suspicious activity going on the outside of the village so she wants us to check it out" Neji informs.

"Oh I see.." I trailed off. "Well now we will split up in teams! Neji, Misaki you will take the left while Tenten and Lee take the right. I will make my way to the back and from there in three hours come back to here and report if you've seen anything" Guy sensei orders.

"Scatter!"

We all separated into our ways on Guy senseis' command. "Byakugan!" Neji shouts, activating his kekkei genkai. "Misaki, search over there in that area, i'll be over here. Don't wonder far out of reach of my Byakugan" Neji warns.

I nod before heading off in the other direction, whilst Neji did the same.

^*Guy Sensei POV*^

I'm guessing you're wondering why I didn't send Misakij with Tenten or Lee? Well, I and Neji and of course Tsunade, and Kakashi knows what's going on with Misaki. We all know that she's planning to leave soon too.

Yesterday I was spying on Misaki and Tenten and I seen what the problem was. Tsunade preferred Neji to watch her and be by her side at all times since they're so close so I thought Neji being with Misaki would help. Just in case she did try to run off, Neji can see her with his Byakugan..

^^*Tenten POV*^^

I got angry in the inside when Guy sensei let Misaki be with Neji. Why not me with Neji? Me and Lee were searching the area, but no look in finding anything. When Misaki came late, which was quite unusual, she also looked down.

Maybe from our argument.. But I don't feel bad about it at all! It was wrong of her for what she did. Everything would be great if she left already.

*End Of POV*

It's been three hours now and no search of anything suspicious. I looked back at Neji who was about almost a mile away before looking ahead. I began to walk into the direction, further away from Neji. I seen a shadow fly past me, resulting in me stumbling back, gasping.

I looked around, but nothing was there.. I looked behind me to see if Neji was in sight, but he wasn't. I got nervous, being alone.. I continued to walk forward, seeing a dark shadow by a tree. I squint my eyes at the figure trying to get a good look.

Even though it's evening, how could something be that dark?.. "Who's there?!" I asked, slowly approaching the figure. The figure stood there, slowly stepping out from by the tree before it disappeared.

Confusion came across my face. What was that?.. I shrugged off the thought turning around to walk away. Turning my head back around to look where the figure was standing.. It was a person for sure but.. Who was it?.. The only thing I could see was cloak like clothing.. But it didn't seem familiar..

"Misaki!" I heard Neji's voice call. I turn around to face him as he jumped in front of me. "I thought I told you not to go out of my sight range of my Byakugan!" Neji says, glaring at me. "Sorry.. I thought I seen something but it wasn't just a rabbit.. There isn't nothing suspicious over here" I lied.

"I got no luck either.. Let's head back to the meeting point" Neji says, leading the way. I nod following beside him. When we got there, Lee and Tenten was there but no sign of Guy sensei.

"Any luck on your side?" Lee asked. Neji shook his head, crossing his arms. Just then Guy sensei appeared in front of us. "Did you guys find anything suspicious?" Guy sensei asked. We all shook our heads.

"Hm I see. I'll go report this to Tsunade. You are free for the rest of the day my youthful students!" Guy sensei says, grinning as He left us. Being the first of my teammates, I began to walk home first. "Ah Misaki don't you wont to go out and eat with us?!" Lee asked.

I wave at him, not turning around. "No thanks!" I shout as I continue to head back to the village.

??Unknown POV??

Watching her from the shadows like a hawk. I encountered her in the woods, grinning cheekily as she lied about what she saw. Maybe she had a clue who the figure was hiding in the shadows. I watched her as she went home, grabbing her letters from under her pillow, looking through them.

Staying in Konoha, until it was dark. Yes this person has been here the whole time watching. Knowing what she was doing and when she was planning to leave...

I followed her as she left out her house at midnight, quietly making her way into people's houses to hand them their letters, placing them quietly on the desks. once she finished her part, she was heading to the entrance of the village leaving.

Giving Konoha once last glance, she left. I've watched her for years.. I think she's indeed worthy enough to be taken off of Konohagakure's hands.. Indeed.

??End Of Uknown POV??

I ran out the village as fast as I could. I was scared and nervous. I already had handed the last letter; Neji's letter to his room. Gladly none of them woke up. When I got far away from the village, I bent over, catching my breath.

But I couldn't for long... "Stay where you are!" i hear Konoha anbu shout behind me. My eyes widen. How the fuck did I get caught so fast?! I looked back at the konoha anbu, running again as fast as I could.

They threw shurikens, kunais, attached shurikens and kunais. All weapon tools to try and slow me down, but I didn't stop. "Misaki.. Over here!" A deep voice hissed quietly. My ears perked up slightly, before I followed to where the voice called me from.. To my left..

I ran towards that direction. The person who had called me held out their pale hand towards me. When I reach out towards it to grab my, something wrapped around my ankle, yanking me back into the air. Doing so I hit my head on the ground before I passed out..

~~~~~~~~~}~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Ahah updated once again! So she left out today in earth and story time ^-^ Thought did you really think she'd escaped XD? Well she tried here best..

>|< Misaki has failed to leave.. I wonder what will happen to her now..

>|< Who was this mysterious person that has been watching her for a while now?

>|< Who was your first guess of the mysterious person XD?

>|< You'll see soon in a few more chapters to see if you were right or not!

>|< HALF Edited.

>|< Scanned. Auto Correct Style~

>|< Puurfect?..