The Controlling Genjutsu! Flute no Jutsu!

"O-Orochimaru.." I whispered under my breath. "I've been meaning to come by and see you, Misaki. But now that i've stand before you follow me" Orochimaru says, turning around and leading the way. I followed him until we reached this cold room that looks like an experiment room..

I wonder why was I brought here. "I need to run a few tests on you" Orochimaru says, standing next to a steel table. "Why?" I asked as I stand beside him. He picked up a syringe, lightly flicking it before he looked down at me.

"To see how well in control you are with Jashin's chakra.." Orochimaru trails off. I gave him a confused look. "Sit on the table" Orochimaru orders. I do as told, watching him as he walks over to a desk. "So.. What are you talking about?.. Jashin's chakra?" I asked, puzzled. He looked back at me with an raised eyebrow. "Hidan never told you?..  You're indeed special Misaki.. You're an Fukkatsu of Jashin.. But we'll really see just how special you are.." Orochimaru trails off again, before walking towards me with the syringe.

He sticks the syringe into my arm, injecting the liquid inside me. My veins were on fire right about now! The burning sensation went from my arm, then down to the pit of my stomach, before it was spreading throughout my whole body.

I felt as if I was set on fire! I began to go crazy when a rapid pounding starts in my head and that too, was set on fire. I grabbed at my head, rolling back and forth onto the table as I screamed out in pain. I fell onto the floor doing so, continuing to roll back and forth screaming as I dig my nails into the pain.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" I cried out as my skin felt as if it was being peeled and ripped off. I heard Orochimaru chuckle. "This is your true power my dear Misaki!" Orochimaru said as if he was enjoying the this.

My eyes began to hurt so bad to the point I was about to snatch them out. When I was going to, I was only stopped.

*Sasuke's POV* 

I heard Misaki's scream in agony. It was really disturbing my meditation time. I wanted to see what the problem was so I got off my bed, heading to where I heard the screaming come from. Once I get closer down the hall where a door was slightly creaked open, giving off little light. I open the door slowly, looking at Misaki rolling on the floor screaming her lungs out to death.

Orochimaru seem to love every bit of it. I found it much to my dislike and disgusting that she tried to pull her eyes out. Was the pain that bad?.. She was slipping her fingers into her eye lids and for some reason, I found myself inching closer and closer to her before I grabbed her hands.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask her, looking at her as if she was stupid. She looks up at me. I could see the trail of tears making their way down her cheeks in two directions. What caught my eye was her eyes were a different color.

One eye was completely black with an red pupil while the other was white with an golden pupil. I could feel immense and unfamiliar chakra leaking from her.. What was this chakra?.. It was something close to Naruto's Kyuubi chakra.. But no.. This was far more cold and evil.. Much hatred and no love at all sensed within it..

I stared at Misaki, confused by her chakra as she continued to yell. "Aren't you going to do something about this?!" I asked, frustrated. Her screams were a big headache for me. "She'll figure on her own.." Was all Orochimaru said before he went to mess around with things on his desk.

I smack my teeth, looking down at Misaki. Why was I even here by her side? I can just leave out the base right now to get away from all this noise! Just when I was about to leave, she quiets down, rolling her eyes in the back of her head before they turned their normal color and she passed out.