Long Time, No See

My heart leaped as I saw how many there were. We were definitely outnumbered.

"Misaki you have to go, I'll be fine" Lee says. I look at him like he was crazy. "The hell are you talking about? I'm staying here with you! We can hold most of them off until Gai sensei and the others get here!" I said.

I slip out a kunai from my pouch, without the enemy knowing. "I got this.. I'll cover you ok..?" I whispered to Lee.

I swiftly threw the kunai towards the enemies neck. He fell to the ground gagging up blood as he shook.

"Kill her!!" The gang members shouted. "Stay back, I'll lure them away" I whispered to Lee as I ran off to the right.

"Misaki no!" Lee shouted.

The crowd of gang members followed me, throwing their weapons towards me.

I dodge all of them, flipping towards me right. "Fire style, fire ball jutsu!" I shouted as I weave the signs.

I breathed in deeply, performing the jutsu as I only managed to get a hand full of them down.

But it wasn't enough. And I didn't exactly have enough time to perform the lightning jutsu I wanted that could take down most of them..

Instead, I insert chakra into my hands, letting the chakra radiate off them in the form of a knife. The chakra would change it's shape whenever I change my hand gesture.

I run through the crowd, fighting my way through as I was able to stab through most of them with my chakra covered hand.

I kick the person who was in front of me, only to have someone grab me from behind.

Another one was coming towards me with their katana with a grin. I took quick panic breaths as I tried to get free.

"Kill her already!" The man who was holding me said as he struggled to hold me down.

I grab the man by his head, flipping him over my shoulder. Holding him as a human shield.

I slip out a kunai holding it towards his throat. "Back up! Or I'll kill him!" I threatened, backing away from the gang as much as I could. Taking a few glances back to make sure no one was behind me.

The person I was holding as a shield, melted to the ground. 'What the?..' I spoke mentally to myself as I look at the now liquid puddle under my feet. 'He could use chakra!?' My eyes widen at the many weapons that was launched towards me.

"Misaki! It's a trap! Get out of there!!" Lee shouted, I look towards him before back at the gang members.

"Fire!!" A deep voice shouted. It wasn't till I heard something like a canon being shot. A giant ball flew towards me with some kind of metal spikes sticking out of it.

My heart dropped at the size of it as I noticed how fast it was coming. I ran and jumped towards the ground, taking cover as the giant ball thing hit the ground, creating a giant explosion.

I saw, kunais, shurikens, and sai's flying everywhere towards me. They were crazy!! Most of the weapons took out there own men!

I got to my feet once again running as I tried to dodge the weapons coming towards me. I yelp as a shuriken impaled into my arm, and a kunai that was impaled on the far left on my left stomach.

"Misaki!!" I heard Lee shout. I look at my now blood filled hand, glaring at the enemies as they ran towards me.

They weren't quite fast as the way shinobi would run. I hold my palm out towards them, letting the lightning chakra trigger into my hand, I hold my palm towards the sky, hearing the clouds struck loudly. Ohoho was I pissed.