S-Rank Mission

I was seated on the training grounds in a meditated position, focusing on Jashin's chakra.

Sadly, I've not yet controlled Jashin's chakra yet. The only thing I progressed in was finding the chakra inside me and connecting to it.

That's just the beginning. Even so, Tsunade nor Yamato knows how to control this power..

I guess that leaves me by myself on controlling this thing..

"Misaki!" I heard a familiar voice called me. I opened my left eye, looking to my far left to see little of Yamato in sight.

"Tsunade sama would like to see you" he says finally. I got up out if my meditation position, walking towards him.

He waited for me to get by his side before he started walking. "So what does she need me for?" I asked, looking up at him with an questioning look.

"She has a mission for you and a few others. Though you will be signed with Team Kakashi" Yamato informs.

"Team Kaka.. Shi?.." I trailed off clueless. But I thought there was no team Kakashi since Sasuke left and Naruto was with Sannin Jiraiya..

Then it hit me. "That means..!"

Yamato nodded smirking. "Ah, exactly. Naruto is back"

I felt the end of my lips curve onto a smile. So he's finally back eh?..

The rest of the walk was kind of silent besides Yamato sensei complaining about Tsunade not giving him a break.

We shortly arrived at the Hokage's office, stopping at her door. Yamato looks at me.

"Do well, Misaki" Yamato says, bowing slightly before walking down the hall way.

I open the door walking into the office and I couldn't believe what I saw..

*

*

*

Ponpon was eating my spiced-sweet dangos I made for Tsunade earlier!

"Misaki you're late!" Tsunade speaks sternly glaring at me. I anime sweat drop waving her off. "Gomenasai, Tsunade sama! But Yamato sensei is to blame! Ya see-" before I could finish she cut me off..

"There is no time for that. Team Kakashi are already at the gates" Tsunade starts off.

Tsunade quickly explained the mission to me. I straighten up myself nodding getting serious.

I run out the office to meet up with the others. Though Tsunade sama and Iruka sensei followed behind.

"Akatsuki is involved... That means I can get a shot at this to see Hidan!" I muttered under my breath.