The Battle Begins!

[Hi guys! I'm putting up this chapter now because.. I might have to stop writing this one to post update two other stories. Yes, you guys have me glued to this story. Everytime i look over it or read it i'm like "Hmm, I'm sure they'd like me to update to see what'll happen next"

Next thing ya know. I'm posting, posting, posting. I just can't get enough of this story... I love it so much ;D Anyways let's move on.. I'm sure you don't want to be me "Talk' and you want to read this "Story" ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I SURVIVED MISAKI! I'LL KILL YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!" Jirusho yelled. I sighed. "What drama.. Well then let's get serious. Avenge your family Jirusho. That is, if you can" I stated getting back into Lee's stance.

"KUSO!!" Jirsho yelled charging towards me. I swallowed hard. The moment when he came running after me all seemed to slow down. I'm fighting my best friend... The one who was closer to me than Yuki.. I'm sure he had to be dead..

Burned down the house AND finished it off with an very powerful lightning jutsu, mainly having very low chakra. So how? How can he and Yuki be alive? Did Hidan spare Yuki's life? So many questions filled my head.

Jirusho was a Earth and water user. Him being stronger than Yuki.. 'By the looks of it i'll have to finish him off quickly..'  I did a few hand signs, but before i could finish Jirusho was already behind me. He kicked me from behind making me fly forward.

I yelped as i rolled against the cold-hard concrete floor. I got back up glaring at him. He smirked shrugging his shoulders laughing. He shook his head, pointing at me. "How do you expect to see your brother like this?! You're weak! You'll never be as strong as the clans in this village! You're nothing Misaki! You're just like Hidan! Nothing but thrown away trash looking for something to live for!" Jirusho yelled.

That was it. He clicked a nerve. I was filled with anger. One thing i hate was when people talked down on me and my brother and act like we do reckless stuff for a purpose of living. "Jirusho, you don't know anything. Even me myself. I don't know why Hidan massacred everyone-" He cut me off.

"You and him" He corrected smirking. I growled running towards him, swiftly doing hand signs. I put both of my palms in front of me. "See if you can dodge this!" i hissed at him.  " "Raikiri Kaminari Ketsueki Pūru No Jutsu!" I shouted. (Lightning Style: Lightning Blood Pool No Jutsu)

Lightning strikes through the roof breaking most of it. As i aimed at him. Five lightning bolts struck but, no yell? Nor scream? Something isn't right.. As the smoke disappeared, a pink-reddish shield was around him. He smirked as if he had everything planned out.

"My turned Mi-sa-ki chaan" Jirusho teased my name. I wouldn't let him do anything. I figured that it was my chance to get him off guard. I ran towards him, kicking him in the stomach hard. He coughed up blood making it get on my Tan fitted clothes. I didn't care though, I kept punching him in his face, stomach, and kicked him.

He coughed up more blood. 'Hmph, he's still a softie'   "Jirusho! What the hell are you doing?! Kick her ass! Avenge our village!" Yuki yelled. Jirusho got up, wiping his mouth, nodding. He ran towards me doing a hand sign.

"Kage Bushin No Jutsu!" He yelled, summoning 3 clones. They all ran towards me doing more hand signs. 'What the hell is he planning?' They all disappeared. I looked around. Jirusho was also gone... I looked around scanning the areas.

He wasn't in front of me, nor under.. Not even above.. Before i got the message I was to late. He was behind me in air with his clones. They all had Fuma Shurikens. "TAKE THIS!" They all yelled throwing four shurikens at me.

I dodged them all with out a problem smirking. They all fell to the ground with a 'Cling' and 'Clang'. Jirusho and his clones landed on the ground smirking. He pulled a string. My eyes widen as i looked behind me seeing the Fuma shurikens broke into four pieces.

"DIE!" Jirusho yelled. Before i could even dodge i was stabbed in the stomach with one of them. Another one came at me, cutting my arm. I jumped to the side, coughing up blood. The pain was horrible.

"MISAKI!!" I hear Naruto and Lee yell. I look at Jirusho glaring at him. He smirked walking towards me. I pulled out the shuriken from my stomach throwing it to the side. "Misaki, i'll end your life right now! Then we will never have to live with revenge and lust for your life!" Jirusho yelled pulling out a kunai.

I stood there, bleeding out. Looking down at the floor. He became closer and i still did nothing. I wasn't gonna let him kill me for sure but.. I needed to come up with something.. I don't think i can even go on with a wound like this.

I became to slowly raise my hand. I wasn't gonna die by him. "MISAKI! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU CAN'T GIVE UP! YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO GIVE UP?! HOW DO YOU THINK YOU'LL EVER BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR BROTHER IF YOU'RE TO WEAK TO KEEP GOING?!" Naruto voice shouted.

The message was getting through my ears. I stop raising my hand, and Jirusho stopped. "Misaki chan! Don't give up! I know you better than that! Remember your ninja way!" TenTen's feminine voice said. I was shocked to hear those words come from TenTen.

I let my hand fell limp to the ground, smirking. 'There's no way in hell i'm giving up now' I stood up holding my wound. My vision was getting blurry by the second. Jirusho frowned running towards me. I took a deep breath.

I was nervous about what i was going to do. If i do this jutsu, not only will Jirusho die but doing the process, if i do it wrong.. I'll also cause damage to myself. 'Come on Misaki.. Get it together' As Jirusho was a few feet away from me, i jumped up grabbing him by the cloth on his shoulders.

I did a front flip, landing, doing a 360 spin kick making him fall. I winced in pain holding my wound. 'Now!' I mentally yelled at my self. I jump in the air doing some hand sings. "Kaiton Supiningu kasai no hana!" I yelled. I spun my body around in circles rapidly like a tornado.

I lashed out at him quickly. Aiming for that stomach of his. As i spin rapidly on his stomach he burmed quickly, yelling in pain. I slowed down jumped back, panting. I look over at Jirusho who was slowly dying. A big, burned hole in his stomach.

I looked away, feeling guilty. "The winner of this match.. Misaki!" The proctor announced. It was quiet. I guess everyone was shocked by what i did. My vision became even worse. I looked down to see i lost a lot of blood. I held my wound as my eyes became to get heavy, shutting close.

I fell forward, ready to come contact with the ground. A pair of strong muscular arms wrapped itself around me, breaking my fall. "She's needs a hospital" Gai sensei's voice said. I'm sure it was him carrying me. I was then put on a stretcher being taken away.

 'I know that i won but.. Was Neji impressed?' was all i could think about.