Halloween Day! *Special*

Me, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen decided to go shopping for Halloween. We went into the store looking at the many costumes. "Say, Misaki chan. What are you dressing up as?" Sakura asked me. We decided to split up in groups so that Ino was with TenTen and Hinata and Sakura was with me. "Me?.. hmm I'm gonna dress up as Neji!" I grin. "Eh? Neji san?" Sakura asked clueless. I nodded. "Yep! I'm gonna go get an Hyuga outfit, Hyuga contact lenses, and get the Byakugan's veins spray painted by my eyes!" I giggled.

"Cool! Neji would be so shocked!" Sakura giggled, scanning through the costumes. I shrug. "I guess but him and Hinata aren't celebrating Halloween.. Say Sakura what are you dressing up as?" I asked her. She quickly turned to me, putting her hands up by the sides of her face as kitty paws, making a cat face.

"I'm dressing up as a Neko! Meow! It'll be so puurfect!" Sakura purred like a cat, clawing at my shoulders. I laughed at her. She picked out a black and pink Neko costume, taking it to the cashier. "400 ryo ma'am" The cashier, smiled softly at us. Sakura paid her the amount, and the cashier placed her costume into a bag, giving it to her.

After we left out the costume store, Sakura went with me to the Hyuga's clothing store. I was trying to find the same outfit Neji had, and it was really hard to find. After an hour of looking I finally found it. I took it to the register, where a Hyuga, man, was at service. He gave me a weird look, before smiling. "Ah, you're dressing up as a Hyuga?" The man asked. I giggled, nodding. "Yep!" I replied.

"that will be 350 ryo" 

I gave him the money. He puts it into the cash register, putting the outfit into the bag, handing it to me. Before I left I asked him a question. "Excuse me.. Before I go. Do you sell Hyuga-"

"Hyuga contacts here? Of course. For Halloween today, they're free!" The Hyuga handed me a pack of Hyuga lenses. I take it from him gladly, thanking him. Me and Sakura then start to walk back out the store. "I wonder what Naruto and the other's are dressing up as.." I wondered to Sakura.

She shrugged. "Maybe Naruto's dressing up like a clown.." She spoke. "Kiba is probably dressed up as a dog... Not to mention he is one.. Or at least acts likes one" I say. "Lee san is probably dressed as Gai sensei" Sakura giggled. "But he already looks like him!" I laughed.

But it's possible. Lee might dress as Gai sensei because of their Student-Teacher affection. "It makes me wonder about Sasuke.. What would've he dressed up as if he were here..." Sakura trailed off. There was a long silence between us.

"Sakura, you think your mom could spray paint my face as a Hyuga's Byakugan veins?" I asked her. She smiled at me. "Of course! I'm sure she'd love to!"

*Time Skip*

Sakura's mom had finished doing the Byakugan's vein pop outs on me, and it looked so real! I put on the Hyuga Lenses and I actually looked like an Hyuga! I then take off my headband, running my fingers through my bangs, making them connect with the rest of my hair in the back. I put my headband on as Neji's own is.

Afterwards, I changed into the outfit I got from the store. "Okay Misaki sweetie! Come on out! Let's see how you look!" Sakura's mom's voice said with such excitement. I came out, putting on Neji's, Oh so awesome smirk.

"Gahh! So fantastic! You look just like that Neji boy!" Sakura's mom says. "Thank you!" I giggled. Sakura's father walked towards me. "WHAT IS A HYUGA DOING IN OUR HOUSE?!" He yelled, acting as if he was shocked.

Sakura anime sweat dropped. "Misaki dear is that you? You look just like that Hyuga boy who cries wolf!" Sakura's father joked... Or at least.. Was that even a joke?.. I laugh awkwardly. Sakura was already dressed into her costume and the time was coming soon when Halloween starts.