A Day Out With The Genius

[And we are back once again! Okie, so this would also been updated sooner but... Was busy doing something. I haven't really been able to update any of my stories so gomenasai. Let's get started then hmm.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk around the village bored. Yes, even though Chunin exams is around the corner. ..Which is two weeks. I'm bored! I know i could be training or so but. I don't feel like training at the moment. I sigh leaning against a building closing my eyes, thinking about nothing.

"Misaki Chan!" That familiar voice that was always around. "Naruto..." I mumble looking up at the smiling blonde. I giggle smiling. "Whacha doin?" Naruto asks, grinning. I anime sweat drop looking down. "Basically nothing, as you can see Naruto kun.." I mumble.

"Oh right. Hehe gomenasai i don't know why i asked that. Well i have to get going. Training is waiting for me! See you later Misaki Chan!" Naruto shouts walking off. Before he got far i shout out to him making him turn around with a questioning look.

"Practice hard for Chunin exams!" I say turning around.

I walk off before he asked me what was it i was talking about. Bored bored bored. I try to find my former teammates. I sigh looking down at the ground walking not even paying attention to where i was going.

"Misaki, if you don't pay attention to where you're going you'll bump into someone" A familiar voice says. I look up to see Neji with a emotionless look. I hmph'ed at him looking away with a pout. He chuckles walking past me saying nothing else.

Ok, i'm bored. And the best thing that would be fun is to mess around with the genius. I run after him smiling putting my arm around his neck. Neji glares at me twitching his lip which i laughed at. "Ne ne! Neji kun. Can i please spend some time with you?" I asked sounding like a little girl.

"No" Neji says quickly, before pushing me off him. I pout as he still walks ahead. My lips begin to tremble as tears fill my eyes. I sob covering my face, fake crying into my hands. I heard a grunt before Neji called out my name.

I look up, wet tears leaving a trail down my cheeks. Neji sighs shaking his head. "Come on.." He says which made me smile. I skip up to his side wiping away the fake tears. "So where are you heading to?" I asked looking at the ground.

"No where" Neji says, point blank. I grow an anime tick mark, my lip twitching. "SO WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING?!" I yell making the genius cover his ears annoyed. "To the lake now, stop being loud" Neji says making me sulk.

"Oi genius. I thought you said you weren't heading anywhere.." I mumble, loud enough for him to hear. The Hyuga does nothing but smirk still walking. Hmmph, testing my nerves. So not cool.

Once we arrived at the lake. I sat at the end of the board walk taking off my ninja shoes before dipping my feet in the water. Neji stood by me looking at the lake throwing pebbles. "Neji kun! What are we suppose to be doing here? I'm boored!" I whine pouting. Neji scoffs shaking his head before sitting down next to me.

~~Neji's POV~~

"Neji kun! What are we suppose to be doing here? I'm boored!" Misaki whines pouting. I scoff shaking my head before sitting down next to her. I've been on this team with Misaki for a while now. Deeply in the inside i feel bad for how i treat her.

Yes, i am nice to her, but i never meant to hurt her at all. People say it's unusual for a stuck up genius like me to act this way. I really don't care what the say. Not always does a stuck up genius act so cocky.

Misaki stares at me clueless, blinking at me a few times. "Misaki... We need to be ready for Chunin exams.. I want to help you train.. I know i should be helping TenTen but, i chose to help you. So whether you deny it or not. I'm helping you" I utter. Not going back on my word.

Even though i wasn't looking at her i could tell she was smiling. I was so lost in thought, i didn't hear nor see Misaki trying to get my attention. "NEJI!" Misaki yells breaking me out of thought. I look over at with with an blank look.

"Gosh, you were thinking so hard you didn't even notice me trying to get your attention!" Misaki whines giving me a pout. I chuckle, standing up before walking off. "U-Uh Neji where are you going?" Misaki asks. I stop looking back at her. "If you want to train with me you better catch up" I say, acting all cool.

Misaki growls glaring at me, which i in response smirked. "Hmph, are you coming or not? I'll just leave you behind" I say, making her get more annoyed. She gets up stomping off pass me going the wrong way.

"Misaki.. you're going the wrong way..." I say, which made her stop turning around to me. "I knew that!" She hisses before going the right way. I chuckle shaking my head before walking next to her. "You know, TenTen is very envy of you" I tell her shaking my head. she giggles nodding. "Hai, i know. She likes you i think hehe" Misaki whispers. I quickly get goose bumps before shaking it off.

We arrived at a close training ground. "okay let's train" I say before walking over to one side of the training ground leaving a clueless Misaki. "What?" I ask looking over at Misaki who frowns. "Aren't we training together?" Misaki asked.

I shake my head sitting down. "You're training by yourself on your jutsus. I want to see what more jutsus you've come up with" I say, keeping that plain ole' same face. Blank. Misaki sighs moving her bangs out her face for a quick second before letting them fall back in place.

Misaki interlocks her fingers together, only her index finger pointed up. The whole sky had changed dark grey, Wind blowing rashly. Her hair flying crazily around her as she charges. You could hear the sharp wind howling ferociously.

A barrier, more like lightning barrier appeared around her, not one spot to be opened. Strucks of lightning hit the ground making burned marks and holes. Her chakra was so strong and powerful. I barely could see because of the strong wind that swept across my face.

It wasn't long before she calmed down looking over at me. I was shocked by how powerful she was. Her chakra level is close to Naruto's Kyubi power.. "ne ne, Neji kun! How was that?" Misaki asked. I hesitate for a moment before nodding.

Hmph, i'd say if we were to do the Chunin exams. She'd pass. I'm positive she will. "Misaki! I have some where to be. Let's take you home" I call over to her. She nods, and i walk her home. "See you later Misaki" I say, making sure i didn't say Chan this time.

she gives me one of those sweet, soft smiles waving goodbye. I smile before walking off. Going to train on my own. I know that was selfish for what i did but no way am i training with her. Didn't you see her jutsu?!

"Hmph what an amazing girl" I mumble to myself before going to train with my uncle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun da da da da. Dun da da! And it's up! Sorry i haven't been able to update. I now notice that i have MANY stories to update so i'll try my best to upload all this month. Oh and HAPPY JULY 1! Can't wait till' the 4th! Until next time.

Bye!!!~