The Scroll

While Sakura and Chiyo handled Sasori, I knew I didn't really have a chance to slip this note to him.

Yet the other guy took off.. Me, Kakashi And Naruto followed him as we jumped through a small path, log after log.

'They're from the same organization.. They're from the same organization" is all that could repeat in my mind.

I'm finally in contact with an Akatsuki member and this could be my chance! I have to take it.. No matter what. I need to see Hidan again..

Now I just need to think of a plan.. Kaka sensei is quite the opponent.. So is it worth it to slip the note to this guy?..

I look towards Kakashi and Naruto who were way ahead, before my eyes traveled to the blonde.

Now, if I can just...

I picked up my pace, already decided on my plan. I race past Kakashi and Naruto as my eyes locked aggressively onto the blonde.

"Misaki! What are you doing!?" I heard Kakashi yell. Yet I ignored him. "OI!" I yell, as I tried to catch up with blonde.

He looked back towards us. His eyes landed on me. I gulp, each second my heart raced a thousand times.

I quickly get my act together, giving him a serious look. "My older brother Hidan! You know him, where is he!?" I asked.

He gave me a shocked yet, confused look. Yet he said nothing and flied ahead on his weird clay bird thing.

I Tch'ed as I clenched my first tightly. How dare that bastard ignore me!?

I slowed down my pace a bit as Kakashi and Naruto began to catch up quicker. "Misaki, stay back for this and cover me. I'm going to try and trap him in my Kamui" Kakashi says beside me.

"Naruto, you too" Kakashi added. We both nod at him.

While Naruto stayed beside Kakashi, I stayed a little behind.

'Gomenasai Kaka-sensei. I'll just have to depend on Naruto to cover you..' I spoke mentally as I retreated away from them, jumping into a forest that was to my right.

~Kakashi's POV~

I was able to get one of his arms into Kamui. "Damn it. I'm going to have to get closer in order to put him in kamui"
I talked out loud, mainly to myself.

"Misaki, I would like you to use your lightning Justu on his clay bird. He'll definitely be at disadvantage against your element" I said.

Yet there wasn't an answer from her. "Kaka-sensei.. She's gone.. Where did she go-ttebayo?!" Naruto asked.

I looked behind us and under us. She was definitely gone.. Yet when did she?.. It had to be when I was focusing on getting the enemy in Kamui..

I then look to our left and right. There she was, leaping from branch to branch.

'Dont tell me she's going to?..' This was not good.. Not only can I not let this enemy escape, I also have to watch Naruto. He's slowly transforming into his Kyuubi mode. Not only that but I can't let Misaki fall in the hands of Akatsuki..

'Team Gai.. I could really use your help right about now!'

~End Of POV~

I stayed hidden as I jump through the trees. Running as fast as my legs and feet could take me. Hoping Kakashi or Naruto didn't see me.

Soon enough, the path that they were on came to an end and led to a forest. At least that's what I see ahead.

When I finally got there, I sensed immense chakra leaking from Naruto. His Kyuubi chakra..