Attack On Konoha!

[Hi there my.. Lovely, dovely, cuddly readers! Eheh, I'm back with another chappy =^-^=

Well, Yuki and Jirusho are now dead.

Misaki doesn't have to worry about her life being wanted by them anymore

>|< Let's see what shall happen in this chapter, yeah? ]

*** *** *** *** ****** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ****** *** ***

I was now in the audience with Sakura, Naruto, Tenten, and Lee watching the Duck Butt's fight. He performed Chidori, and I heard gasps from Tenten Sakura, and Naruto. "Misaki that's the same kind of jutsu you did!!" Naruto stated the obvious.

I smirk nodding, crossing my arms. My smirk slowly went away as I thought about Neji.. 'I wonder how is he doing?..' lately, my mind has been on Neji a lot.. Is it worry? Or love?.. I look at Gai sensei, tapping his chest since I was kind of short.

"Yes, Misaki?" he answered, grinning, showing his bright white teeth.. As always. "I want to go see Neji.." I murmured, above a whisper so only he could hear. He smirked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Misaki. I understand your passion of love for Neji" Gai sensei starts. I raise an eyebrow. "Wha-" he cut me off. "My youthful student! Fight for your love! Yes you may go visit Neji! Build the bridge of love and enter his heart! Protect the-" I anime sweat drop, walking away.

As I went to the medical room, I went to the nearest medical nin I saw. "Excuse me. Do you know which room Hyuga Neji is held in?" I politely asked. "Hai, follow me" the medical nin bowed, leading the way.

He stopped at a certain door, I thanked him and he bowed walking away. I hesitated before knocking. I was nervous, but I never knew why. I was always that way. A bundle of nervous inside me, always there when ever I do something.

"Come in" Neji's voice was said, calmly. I entered slowly, smirking at the genius sitting on the bed. I walked in closing the door. "How does it feel Neji?!" I asked snickering. He knew I was talking about the fight against Naruto.

He grew an anime tick mark turning away from me. "Did you really come here to annoy me with such pity things?" he scoffed. I giggled sitting on the bed next to him. "Nah, but the talk you had with Naruto.. You do understand that you can change destiny?" I asked.

"Not always.. But I get the message.. That Naruto is something else" Neji scoffed smirking. I nodded grinning. "Yeah, that's why I'm gonna support him when he becomes hokage, and even after! I want to be his assistant" I smiled, at the thought of Naruto wearing his Hokage cloak running the village.

"Alright, I'm ready to hear it" Neji changes the subject. I knew what he was talking about. "Neji, the chunin exams aren't even over yet" I giggled. He pouted crossing his arms. I laughed at the sight of that.

It wasn't then til' a loud 'Boom!' sound was heard. Me and Neji exchanged confused looks. A medical nin burst through the door. "Konoha is under attack! Report from Gai sensei! Meet at the Konoha border and fight off the enemy!" the medical nin informed. Before he could get away, a kunai pierced in his head.

I gasped as he fell limp to the ground. "Let's go!" Neji, quickly got off the bed, I followed beside him running to the border. As we arrived, 3 snakes were there. The other ninja tried to hold them off but failed.

My eyes widen in shock. "Oro.. chimaru.." I mumbled, stopping on a building. "Orochimaru?" Neji asked. He must've heard me. "It's nothing. Let's take these bastards down!" I shouted, performing the oh so awesome Uchiha clan's adaptive fire jutsu.

"Kaiton gokakyuu no jutsu!" I yell, burning one of the snakes down. It let out a venom roar, engulfed in flames. "Yoshi, two to go" I look over at Neji. I handed him a shuriken with an string connected to it.

"I'm sure you know how to use this" I stated. Neji smirked, jumping to the side. The snake launched and him with his mouth wide open. Neji threw the shuriken in the snake's mouth, jumping away once more.

Neji tugged on the shuriken, making sure it was stuck in its mouth. Before, I knew, without him saying anything. The snake also fell dead to the ground. I heard a scream. Not like an adult scream but a child's.

I look over to my right seeing the last snake chasing a little girl. "Oi! Neji give me a boost!" I panic, reaching my hand out towards his. He got the message of what I wanted him to do. He grabbed my hand, swinging me around swiftly in circles.

At the right time he let me go, I flew in air towards the little girl, landing on the ground, swiftly swooping her up in my arms, quickly jumping away before we were squashed. "Are you ok?" I asked the frightened, crying, little girl.

"Yes, t-thank you s-so much Ms" she replied sniffing. I giggled nodding. I stop at a near by building to catch a breath. I ran out of the reach from Neji and the snake was still following us.. "Kuso, how the hell am I suppose to do this?! Not to mention I'm almost out of chakra!" I hissed.

The snake dropped it self on the building. The building came tumbling down along with me and the little girl. I was able to move out of the way so we wouldn't get injured. "It's now or never" I mumbled..

I did some hand signs. I was going to be doing a new jutsu that I made. "Lightning Style Beast God!" I shouted, hovering over the little girl. Before the snake could smash us. My eyes turned a bright blue and white, glowing. Lightning chakra formed around me and the little girl protecting us on the inside.

Right when the snake, landed on the chakra. It exploded with an blast, making the snake vanish away in ashes. My eyes went back to normal, and the chakra died down. I look down at the little girl, smiling weakly.

"Are.. You ok?.." I choked out the words, due to I went to far. She nodded slowly, her eyes were wide as if she was scared. Drops of blood, dripped on her face. "Ms.. You're bleeding!" she squealed touching my cheek where blood made its way.

"Ah, it's an side effect.." I covered my mouth coughing. The side effects of this jutsu would be blood coming out of my eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. Also, being weak for a while. I needed to be treated within no more than 10 minutes.

"Yarumi!!" a manly voice approached us. I picked, I guess Yarumi up in my arms, slowly, stumbling over to the man. "Is this your daughter.?" I mumbled. He nodded gently taking her out my arms. "t-thank you" he said before running off.

I nodded, my eyes were getting heavy, I could feel the blood oozing out of my eyes. I felt awful. "Misaki!!" Neji's voice called out to me. I slowly turned around due to how weak I was. "N-Neji.." I murmured, falling forward. A pair of arms snaked itself around my waist, breaking my fall.

"What happened?!" he scanned my face trying to get clues. I was to weak to say or do anything. "Hos...pi.. tal.." I trailed off before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehem stop! Stay tuned for Misaki's Past Life Revealed! Love you guys ^-^

<|> Comment~

<|> Rate~

<|> Just. Be. You~