Orochimaru's Hideout

[Back! AGAIN! HA! I'm on a roll with these chapters I tell ya! A cinnamon roll yeah! By the way.. I just wanted to let you guys know.. We are still in Neji's POV! Warning ahead of time.. I am sorry for mistakes tha tyou see >-> I also see them to when I read over it and they will be fixed! Domou Arigatou Gozaimasu!]

Tsunade slammed her fist down on her desk, making her mug on her desk shake. "Damn that Kabuto!" Tsunade says, obviously angry. She smacked her teeth standing straight up. "This is an A-rank mission Team Gai! Go out and find Misaki and bring her back here successfully I want no failure!" Tsunade shouts standing up.

"Hai!"

"Hai!"

"Hai"

Me, Lee, and Tenten said at the same time. Gai sensei nodded in reply. Quickly we made our way out the office, leaving outside the village.

*Tsunade's POV*

I glare into space intensely. Damn that Orochimaru.. What does he want with Misaki?.. There's only one thing I can do. Is sit here and hope that they can rescue her without any problems. I already told Gai the plan..

*FlashBack*

"Gai this is very important.. We can't let Misaki fall into the hands of Orochimaru nor Akatsuki.. If so.." I trailed off, staring down at Misaki's bio report. "Gather the rest of your students. After you rescue her, put these on her" I place a pair of special hand cuffs onto my desk.

Gai walks up to my desk, grabbing them looking at them puzzled. "What are these for?" He asked. "They are special chakra disabling hand cuffs. That should stop the chakra flow of Jashin that tries to take over her" I inform.

"Jashin?.." Gai asked, still confused. "Ah.. Remember when I told you Misaki was special?.. It turns out she's a [1]Fukkatsu of Jashin.. When she was little something strange and unhuman was done to her.. She was injected with different chakra and inherited the religion of Jashin from her older brother. But for what she can do they say that Jashin will be reborn through her.. Not only that but the chakra that was injected into her is a deadly chakra.. I've been researching and not only did I find out she was a test subject for Orochimaru but this chakra of hers can wipe out the whole village.. The bad thing about it, she doesn't know how to control it.." I explain, sighing deeply.

Gai's eyes had widened. "Might Guy.. Do not fail me.. If anything bring her back here with your team without fail and she will be put under strict training" I order. "Yes ma'am!" Gai replied, before he walked out the office.

*End Of FlashBack*

Do not fail me, Team Gai!

*Misaki's POV*

"Wakey wakey, Misaki chan" I heard a voice as I fluttered my eyes open. Once my eyes adjusted in to view, I saw clearly who that person was.. Yakushi Kabuto.. "You're from the Chunin Exams!" I say, pointing out the obvious.

"Aha! Ding ding! That's me!" Kabuto cheers as if playing a guessing game. "Where am I?.. Why am I here?" I ask, looking around at my surroundings. "You're in Orochimaru sama's hideout.. I brought you here. You wanted to get away from Konoha, didn't you?" Kabuto asks.

I look at him hesitantly nodding. "But.. What connection do you have with Orochimaru?" I ask even more questions. "I'm Orochimaru's right hand man. I thought i'd be asking you the same thing, considering you're something special to both Akatsuki and Orochimaru" Kabuto answers.

"How do you?.." I trailed off confused. "I know a lot about you, Misaki.. I can help you get to your brother in Akatsuki trust me.." Kabuto whispers, sitting next to me on the bed. "Y-You know my brother?.." I query. Kabuto nods.