Wolves Amongst Sheep

The sun beams through the trees through the shadows onto the unit as try escort Hideo to Konohagakure's village. He was obedient along the walk and didn't put up at fight. Once they reached the interrogation room where Ibiki was eagerly waiting, Kakashi sent Hideo inside.

"The rest of you are free to go. We'll handle the rest from here." Kakashi spoke

"Well, that's all you needed to say. I'm gonna enjoy this day off while I can" Shikamaru stretched with a slight smile on his face.

"I'm going in there too Kakashi-San. I can't just sit this out. Especially when it's about Misaki. We're so close" Naruto clenched his fists with a frown on his face as he stepped up to Kakashi.

In silence everyone had their eyes on Naruto. With a sigh, Kakashi closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head.

Without another word Kakashi stepped aside from the door. "Yuki, Naruto. In." He demanded, waiting for them to walk in and followed suit behind them. Hideo sat calmly in a chair with his hands cuffed in his lap. Once they entered his eyes landed on the three, specifically on Yuki. His expression went from a stern expression, to a poker face one, and then a smile.

"Yuki! Isn't it great to see you! I thought I'd find you here!" Excitingly with a closed eyed grin he lifted his cuff hands towards her. An puzzled expression fell upon the three and they became closer.

"Tsunade will be here here soon. I'll leave it to you guys" Ibiki says before exiting the room, leaving the four in silence.

"Well? Have nothing to say?" Hideo question as his gaze switched back and forth between the three that stood before him. "We'll dive into interrogation as soon as the Hokage gets here." Kakashi answered flatly.

Hideo shrug with a nod as if silently communicating "fair enough". He tapped his fingers patiently waiting for the hokage to enter.

He then looks at Yuki.

Just what exactly are you planning?

If there's one thing that the others didn't know in the room besides Hideo and Yuki. Hideo could speak to her telepathically. But he wanted to confront her in person on his behalf.

Hesitantly she connected eyes with him. Fiddling with the tips of her fingers as she huddled her scrawny body to herself.

Won't speak up now that I'm actually here? Didn't think I'd find you? Are you that dumb? Hideo taunted squinting his eyes at her.

Yuki bit her bottom lip immensely glaring at him.

Just what exactly are YOU planning to do? And why are you here? Where's Misaki and Hidan?

Hideo snickered placing his elbows on the table, interlocking his hands together. He leaned forward with a sly smirk staring at Yuki.

Kakashi seemed puzzled, but he also knew something was weird and obviously going on between the two.

You've been very disobedient. I will mold you into a loyal subject once this is over.

Mischievously, Hideo smirked darkly at Yuki sending chills down her spine. At cue, the door opened and a woman with heels clanked her way in.

"The Almighty Jashin himself. I've heard quite a lot about you" the blond woman, known as Tsunade the Hokage, pulled out a chair to be seated across from Hideo.

"And if it isn't The Legendary Sucker herself. So I call the Notorious Queen loser amongst gambling "

"Well, I do have a knack for that. You've done your research I see. However, I've also done quite some research on you." In all seriousness she leaned forward resting her elbows on the table. Interlocking her hands together she rested her chin on top of them.