XIX

Y/n's POV:

Seeing how Soobin reacted kinda hurted me.

Wait who am I kidding, it did hurt me as if my heart just dropped to my stomach.

Heh, doesn't even make sense. This kind of pain is hard to describe. The type of pain that you wish could go away and make everything alright.

I suddenly felt dizzy since I thought too much and too deep. Which sounds dramatic, but yes due to stress.

I held on to the closest person which was Yoongi. He looked at me and called Yeonjun and Jin over.

"Yah, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked concern evident in his eyes.

"I'll go look for water, don't move too much Y/n, I'll be back." Jin said as he called J-hope since he had the money.

"I'm fine Yeonjun, maybe just thought too much into things." I smiled and he still looks worried.

"I think we need to talk some senses into Soobin." Yoongi said while looking for him, immediately finding him standing beside Beomgyu and Taehyung.

"Hyung, let's talk about that later." Yoongi nodded and looked back at me, "Why don't you sit for a bit and rest, I'll go find Jin so he can hurry."

I nodded and sat on a nearby bench with Yeonjun escorting me.

"Yah, are you sure you're okay?" I slapped Yeonjun's forehead lightly. "You've been worried all day, what happened to enjoy the vacation?" I giggled.

"Look at YOU," Yeonjun said while pointing at me, "You should be enjoying too not stressing over a boy." He sighed and looked down only to look at me again.

"Unless," I looked at him with genuine curiosity, "Are you feeling well? Is it too hot? Do you feel weak?" Yeonjun asked quickly.

Me being confused I laughed.

"Yah, look at you, panicking for no reason." I continued laughing, "Oppa, I'm okay, I swear on everything I own and everything I have."

"You better be okay." He hugged me pulled me into a hug. "I don't want to lose you." I laughed and pushed away.

"Oppa, over dizziness? I mean yeah anythings possible but I promise you, you won't." I smiled at him and he gave a small smile. "Not anytime soon okay?" I caressed his cheek and he nodded.

Suddenly Jin came jogging with Yoongi behind him as J-hope was complaining how fast they were going.

"Yah! And yet I thought Yoongi would be the one complaining." Jin said as he gave me the water bottle.

"We bought medicine at the same time just in case." Yoongi said as he handed Yeonjun the pack of medicine.

"Thank you so much for worrying and caring but at the same time, I apologize that I took some of you guys' time." I said while bowing.

"Yah, no need to bow and apologize." J-hope said as he lightly pushed me back up.

"B-but-"

"Shh, no buts, you're family to us now so expect us to care like your brother okay? You can always run to us when you need help and if your brother is being indecisive." I looked at Yeonjun and he laughed at what Jin said.

"Thank you then." I smiled and drank the water.

"Okay enough of this, and Y/n-ah be careful when you walk, make sure you're near your brother or someone to hold on to, and let's go explore the museum!" Yoongi said as he fist pumped into the air.