XIV

Y/n's POV:

The van came to an abrupt stop and I bounced up a bit. I sat up straight and looked around.

As my eyes landed on the seat to my left, Soobin was playing with his phone with earbuds on. I poked him and he looked at me.

"Still playing the pizza game?" He nodded and flashed a smile.

"How was your sleep?" I thought before realizing that I was leaning on Soobin.

"I hope I didn't hurt your shoulder though." I pointed at his shoulder.

"Nah, you're good." He ruffled my hair.

The door bursted open and it revealed a messy haired Yeonjun.

"Where is my sister?" He looked around the van, his eyes landing on me lastly.

"Wow! Beside him?!" He messed his hair up.

"I thought you love me?!" He dramatically pointed at himself.

"I do!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"Only me right?" I shrugged and laughed at his reaction.

"Are we here?" He shook his head, "No, we are going to spend in Jeju." I nodded, "I haven't been there." I held my chin and walked with Yeonjun.

I glanced behind me and saw Soobin and the rest walk out of the van. My gaze on Soobin was quite long until he looked at me and smiled with a small wave.

"Hey watch it." Yeonjun pushed me aside since I almost hit a pole.

"Sorry." I glanced again and he was also looking at me. This time I smiled and waved.

We walked in a mini market and took our cart. We passed by some aisles a d got what we wanted to eat or drink.

A sudden question came to my head and I couldn't help but ask Yeonjun.

"Hey Yeonjun." He turned and looked at me with a slight hum.

"What's up?" He continued pushing the cart and continued grabbing some other things.

"Who would you choose? The person that loves you or the person that you love?" I glanced at his reaction.

He looked at me questioning why did I ask such question.

"And who is the guy you are referring to?" He pushed my forehead gently.

"No one, and why would you think I am talking about someone?" He gave me a knowing look and winked.

"Maybe because I think my dongsaeng likes a specific someone." I dramatically gasped.

"And who is this person?" He winked again and I slapped his arm.

"What makes you think I like him?" He looked at me and shrugged, "Maybe because you pick him over me quite a lot."

"But jokes aside, I would pick the person who loves me." Yeonjun stated as he tossed some chips in the cart.

"Why is that?" I chose a different chip as I questioned.

"Y/n, not all the people you fall for, could like you back. You just have to accept reality and move forward, because all the people you could like would probably know as that one friend." He spoke as he continued picking stuff out.

"But, what happens if the person you love actually ends up loving you back?" I trailed off.

"Then it's just gonna be up to the heart to decide, because sure I'd be happy that such person would like me, but we all have that guilt eating us up because we know that someone likes us and you know humans, some of them just can't find the guts to reject such innocent souls." He stopped and looked to see if I was listening, which I was, before continuing, "But it really is just up to who makes you happier. Sure the person you love makes you happy, but you can never know who would love hit, it comes unexpectedly, it could go to you at the wrong place but at the right time and sometimes it could just be the other way around, the right place but the wrong time."