V

Y/n's POV:

After our little dancing session outside we went back in, but before I could even step inside I was stopped, "Y-you have such a nice v-voice like Yeonjun hyung.."

He stopped for a bit while staring at the ground before looking back at me.

"I heard from Hyung that you wanted to become a singer like him. Why didn't you audition when you had a chance?" Soobin asked, his eyes not leaving mine anytime sooner.

I sigh as I thought 'There's no point in lying now.'

"Well this is how it went." I told him the whole story and I remembered every little detail.

Flashback

"Oppa!" I whined as I ran past Yeonjun. I was only a teen while Yeonjun was a 16 to 17 year old at the time.

"What do you want this time?" Yeonjun asked with a stern voice as if he was annoyed but was just stressed by his homework.

"I wanna be an idol when I grow up!" I mumbled to him. Which only made him look at me in shock.

"Why do you say that?" He said finally looking at me. 'Here goes nothing' I thought.

"Because I really like dancing and singing, sometimes I rap with my friends too." I answered while looking at the wall to my right.

I expected him to laugh when he suddenly engulf me in his embrace.

"Then what are you doing here? Go audition in some entertainment that's open for audition." He said full of excitement.

"I thought you'd find it stupid though." I said hugging him back.

I heard him gasp too loud as if he's being over dramatic at the moment "NO IT'S NOT STUPID! I think that it's such a nice thing for you to think about what you wanna be at a young age." Yeonjun said stroking my hair gently.

"If I became an idol, would you still support and love me?" I asked hiding my face from him as if, if I looked at him I could die.

"Why would you think that? I would even love and support you even if you're not gonna pass, okay?" Yeonjun tried prying my face off his chest but what I said made him stop.

"It's just that, being an idol is a big step. I don't wanna audition and put your hopes up that I will pass and then suddenly, I didn't. I am just scared that you might look down and belittle me." I said swallowing the tears that were threatening to fall any moment now.

"I wouldn't do that okay? even if you flunked most exams and have to take the same course again, I would never do that to you. Sure, I would be upset but I'll assure you that I would help you and try to make you on the top okay?" Yeonjun said biting his lips to prevent himself from crying.

He couldn't believe what you told him, especially the thought that you started worrying about him not loving you just because of you failing an audition, hurted his heart more than anything else in this world.

"Promise?" I said finally looking up at him. I held my pinky out to him.

"I promise princess." Yeonjun finished.

I hugged him tighter and he heard something that made his day "I love you Yeonjun."

"I love you too." I heard him say. "To the moon and back-" I decided to cut him off "And the galaxies and beyond!" I looked at him only to find him smiling.

"Get some rest, you still have school tomorrow." Yeonjun said before giving me a goodnight kiss on the forehead and hugged me goodnight.

A few months after our conversation mom called.