VIII

Y/n's POV:

I got out of the shower room and took out some of Yeonjun's sweat pants and a oversized black shirt.

As I walked back to my room, I thought of strolling around the house.

I went to the floors above and to the floors below.

As I passed by the last door, I can't help but get a feeling to open the door. I hesitated for a moment before rolling my eyes and opening the door.

It appeared to be a practice room, filled with Line Friends stickers? I tilted my head as if I was the dumbest person alive.

'Of course, Yeonjun likes them.' I mentally slapped myself.

I walked around the room and observed the stickers that were on the walls, and even the mirrors. I laughed as I imagine what Soobin said to Yeonjun about this.

I passed by the speaker and stopped. I haven't danced in a while. I felt a small tug on the corner of my lips as I thought about dancing.

Sure it has been a while, why not I try dancing to one song?

I smiled to myself as I picked one specific song.

All in by Monsta X.

I watched my reflection moved as I danced to the beat. After a few struggles, it got to the chorus and I totally remembered everything.

I continued dancing and dancing until the song was over.

After the song, I felt like dancing to another one. I chose Shoot out by Monsta X.

'I totally remembered this one.' I thought as I smiled to myself.

Once it hit the chorus, I felt myself having a blast as I danced to the song. I was totally grinning at myself from time to time as I was satisfied with my dance.

One thing for sure was, I didn't notice the 5 pair of eyes watching me.

Yeonjun's POV:

I smiled to myself and I was really proud of her as she danced to the beat.

'Dancing does run in our family, huh?' I thought to myself.

"Hyung, does noona like Monsta X Sunbaenim?" Taehyun asked, his eyes not leaving the dancing female.

"I guess you could say that. She likes songs with major bass drops, like Monsta X's songs." I shrugged as I replied.

The song soon came to an end. The 5 of us gave her a round of applause.

"Oh! When did you guys started watching?" Y/n asked as she went to unplug her phone from the speaker.

"Ever since the 2nd chorus of All in." Beomgyu gave her two thumbs up.

"Oh! I didn't seem to notice that." She said as she put her phone in her pocket.

"Of course you wouldn't. You were too focused on the dance y'know?" I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me and I had this idea that made me giddy inside.

"HEY! Let's dance to Beautiful by Monsta X!" I beamed at the Y/n, as she gave me a confused look.

"Now?" She pointed at the ground.

"Yeah now." I say as I plugged my phone to the speakers.

"You can't lie to me, I know you know how to dance to this song." I said dragging her to the middle of the room.