XXII

Y/n's POV:

   I woke up to a voice, more like voices, sounded like they were arguing due to something.

   I opened my eyes and turned to follow the sound only to see the rest of the guys here.

   "Hey?" I called out.

   As fast as lightning, they all turned heads.

   "Oh thank God you're awake!" Soobin said as he rushed to my bed.

   I smiled and nodded, "I'm fine, now that you're all here."

   "Yah, are you really sure you're okay?" Namjoon asked.

   "Yes, I'm fine, nothing feels wrong." I reassured.

   "If anything feels off then tell us okay?" Taehyung said as he patted my head.

   "Yes, I will." I smiled in return.

   "Where's Yeonjun by the way?" I asked scanning the room in search for Yeonjun.

   "We're not sure either, the doctor asked to see him and since then we haven't seen him come through." Beomgyu answered as he fished his phone out, probably to text Yeonjun.

   "Oh, okay." I said as I looked down at the end of my bed to see Soobin sitting there staring at me.

   "I hope it's nothing too serious, I mean you still have to train to become an idol right, that's what you auditioned for." Jimin said as he caressed my arm.

   "Hey, but for now we can't think about that, although it would be a shame but we need to think of her health." Namjoon said as he pointed a finger at Jimin only to have Jimin nod as a response.

   "Y/n," I turned to see Beomgyu was the one who called me. "Are you gonna tell your company? I mean they'll probably expect you to be there on your training day."

   I nodded in agreement, he's right they would probably look for me and think I chickened out just because of fainting.

   "I need to get out of here as soon as possible." I felt all eyes one me filled with confusion. "I need to be there on my training day, I need to do this." I felt tears well up in me.

   I can't just depend on them all my life, I need to move on and try my best to be independent.

  "Y/n, you don't have to rush things. They'll understand for sure, with the right words expressed they will understand." Jin said as he tried calming me down.

   I felt someone sit to my right and turn to see Soobin.

   "Don't be too harsh on yourself Y/n-ah." He said whilst patting my back.

   "No, no you guys don't understand I need to get out of here as soon as possible." That's it I felt the tears come up.

   "Please." Soobin hugged me from the side and rubbed my back and I felt Jimin pat my head.

   "Y/n don't get us wrong, we want to see you thrive and be successful, but as long as we don't know what's stopping you from doing just that, you can't train, and we're sorry if we don't understand you, it's just that we're worried." Jimin said as he continued to pat my head, earning a few nods in agreement from  the rest.

   That's when the door opened.

   "Is Y/n awa-"

   Yeonjun was cut off when he saw me and the rest in a crying mess.