VII

Y/n's POV:

I kept blushing at the thought of what Soobin said.

"I don't waste time on people who disrespect my girlfriend."

It just echoes in my head repeatedly.

I was still lying in bed, thinking of what to do for the day since they all went to practice.

I remembered walking into the dorm last night and laughed on my bed.

Flashback:

We walked in hand-in-hand and I was smiling as if I was the luckiest girl on the world.

I stopped as I saw a unfamiliar hair shade in the living room. They were all laughing until someone who was blonde turned around and pointed us out.

"Hey Y/n wh- WHOOAA you guys dating or something?" The person who was Beomgyu said.

Someone in Grey-ish Silver hair turned and glared at Soobin. I suddenly dropped Soobin's hand and ran up to my brother.

"WAAAAHH DAEBAK! YOUR HAIR IS GREY!" I said grabbing a fistful of his hair which made him yelp.

"Yahh! YOU really want me bald do you??!" He said flattening out his hair.

"If I were you, I'd run." Taehyun pointed out to Soobin.

"Why is that?" Soobin asked walking to the couch for 2 person.

It became a habit. I stood up and walked to the couch Soobin was sitting on and plopped right beside him, taking out my phone and resting my head on his right shoulder, which made the latter smile.

"Yah yah yah! What is going on between the two of you?" Beomgyu asked in a teasing tone.

"YAH YAH YAH! GET YOUR HEAD OFF HIS SHOULDER! NOW!" Yeonjun said or should I say scream.

"As I was saying, you're in a little trouble since, these two got their hair color done and you were supposed to dye your hair too. Also you came later than usual not to mention with hyung's sister." TAehyun continued.

"I SAID GET THE HEAD OFF THE SHOULDER NOW!" Yeonjun said trying to pry you away from Soobin.

Soobin suddenly bolt up and my head bumped his shoulder. HARD. AGAIN. Soobin suddenly crouched down and apologized repeatedly as my brother glared at him threatening the man that he would never ask their manager to buy anymore bread and almond milk.

"I am so so so sorry Y/n." Soobin said totally forgetting the fact that he could be in trouble.

"It's fine. I'm fine." You said and looked up and smiled reassuringly at him.

"Hopefully you're fine." Out of the blue he kissed my head again.

"YAHH WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???!" Yeonjun was ready to throw out all the almond milk since he was already opening the fridge.

"I'm gonna contact manager-nim and ask him to drop me off so I can color my hair too." Yeonjun scoffed at him.

"Make it white! So you'll look old." Soobin rolled his eyes and looked at me once again.

"Wann-" I cut him off with a smile.

"I'll go with you Soobin." I stood up and looked at him before walking up to his room. HIS ROOM. I changed out of my crop top and sweat pants and used one of his black over sized shirt and some black sweatpants that I found along with a white hoodie.

I walked down and Yeonjun noticed my choice of clothing.

"Who are those for?" He eyed the clothing from top to the bottom.