VI

Soobin's POV:

I woke up to screams.

"Hyung! PlEAse CalM ThySELF!!"

"LET HIM LIVE PLEASE!"

"HE'S THE LEADER! WE NEED HIM IN THIS GROUP!"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM BEING OUR LEADER! HE IS CUDDLING WITH MY SISTER! I REPEAT MY SISTER! THAT SHOULD BE ME SINCE THE THUNDER STRIKE LAST NIGHT!"

"OOOOOHH!! Noona is scared of Lightning?

"Jinjja??"

"YES!! SHE IS SCARED OF LIGHTNING!"

I opened my eyes, about to see the commotion when, I felt my arm being pinned down. I slowly turned to my left just to be shocked.

"Holy-" I jumped off or should I say pushed myself off bed. I totally, honestly regret that.

"Where am I?" Y/n ask in an surprisingly sharp tone.

"My room?" I said more like a question.

The lad immediately blushed at the answer that was given.

She abruptly stood up and bowed multiple times which left me in wonder, what happened last night?

As if a truck hit me, I remembered. I smirked at the blushing girl ahead of me and walked closer to her. To my surprise she backed away which made me smirk even more.

As her back touch the wall, I leaned down and whisper to her ear .

"Go out with me and I won't mention anything to anyone in this world." I smirk, I love playing around with her. Her answer made me jump back in surprise.

"Okay sure, I mean, why not? Just please move." She said as she shoved past me, walking towards the door blushing.

I smiled as she walked out the door but soon was replaced with a frown as Yeonjun walked in.

"We tried stopping him but, we're sorry." Beomgyu bowed. He was followed by the rest with a 'We're sorry hyung'.

As they left Yeonjun surprised me with his words.

"Take care of her."

"W-what?" I paused "Are you giving me permission?" I blurted out.

"Don't flatter yourself. I meant, take care of her while you guys are out okay?" As Yeonjun said that, my frown got deeper.

"Okay then. Please do get out so I can change." I pointed at the door and he just nodded.

~~~~

It took me about 30 minutes to shower plus dry my hair and pick out my outfit. I decided to go out with a over sized black shirt and a Black Nike sweatpants with ankle lengthed converse, which were black too.

I looked at myself from my body sized mirror and smiled at myself. I walked out to wait for her downstairs.

Y/n's POV:

I rushed back to my room blushing like a mad man and took a quick bath and dried my hair as fast as I can and did everything in rush. I decided to be a red themed today.

I picked out a red crop top and wore red sweat pants which was a Nike and also red converse which were ankle length ones. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put a yellow band over it. I gave myself a quick one and over, "I look CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!" I said in a high pitched voice.

After looking at myself I smiled feeling satisfied with my choice of clothing and left to see Soobin.

~~~