XXIV

TW: May be having a bit of de@th mentionings and strong language.

   Yeonjun's POV:

   We walked into the building as we were all called in, including the BTS members.

   Sadly we left Y/n at the hospital which I deeply fear, because what happens if the so called "true-fans" Look for her? What if-

   "Hyung!" I felt someone grab my arm snapping me back into reality.

   Soobin apologized to the staff that I almost ran into and I bowed back mumbling a small 'sorry'.

   "Hyung, I know you're worried, but please pull yourself together so we can find ways to make things better." Soobin said as he looked at me and I nodded, feeling ashamed because he's right.

   "Everything will be fine Yeonjun, just come out clean towards the producer and be honest and they'll help." Namjoon hyung said as I nodded.

   Why do I feel so helpless? I feel like they know how to take care of Y/n more than I do.

   I felt down, but soon changed when we made it to the conference room.

   "Guys calm down okay?" We all nodded as a response to Namjoon, he seems experienced so I put my trust in him.

   "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed slowly and couldn't bring myself to look at him.

   Once we were all seated, there was an awkward silence we all couldn't avoid.

   "So Yeonjun,"

   "N-ne?" I slowly looked up to see our producer look at me filled with worry.

   "As you can see things has gotten out of control," I nodded in guilt.

   "I'm not blaming anyone, don't worry. All I'm asking for is, are any of you experiencing any death threats?" We all slowly shook our heads.

   "But Y/n is." Namjoon spoke up, saying the name I wanted to say.

   "I figured, so far the only person receiving them is Y/n and for that I'm worried." He glanced at me and I couldn't bring myself to look up.

   "Yeonjun, I know this is hard to go through but please cooperate." I nodded and apologized.

   "PD-nim, is there anything we can do? To protect her?" Soobin asked and I'm thankful he did.

   I feel like, I'm too much of a coward to be here, to be in this place, protecting my sister. I feel like, I'm not a good brother. Why couldn't I say those? Why couldn't I ask to protect my sister when we're the ones literally related? Am I that much of a coward?

   "Yeonjun! Are you even listening?!" That's when our producer snapped.

   "Come on Yeonjun, I know this is hard, but if you want your sister to be safe you'll have to risk it." That's when I burst into tears.

   I stood up and faced everyone and bowed.

   "I'm so sorry." I was close to kneeling but I felt arms pulling me back.

   "Hyung stop." Beomgyu tried to pull me up but I resisted.

   "Yeonjun stop." That's when I stood straight when PD-nim stopped me.

   "Hyung, please stay strong for Y/n." I wiped my tears and nodded.

   "Tomorrow morning we'll move Y/n to a private hospital so the fans won't find her for the time being." I nodded and mumbled a small thanks.