XIII

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to my alarm. I sat up on my bed and scrolled on my phone for a bit before getting up and doing my morning routine.

I did some stretches here and there. I also did a bit of workout.

After thirty minutes of stretching, I went downstairs to make me some tea.

As I walked down, wearing my pajamas, I saw Yeonjun waking up.

"Yah, come here." He motioned right beside him.

I went beside him and he just zoned out for a bit before his eyes grew wide.

"What time did you come home last night? You and Soobin?" He pointed at me.

"Maybe 11?" I shrugged, trying to remember what time was it really.

"You got home safe right? Because if not, we can barge in his room and hit him." He whispered. I laughed at my dorky looking brother.

"Don't worry, I got home safe with Soobin." I patted his shoulder.

He sighed and smiled at me, "That's a relief, I was so worried last night." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed again.

"Hey, what's bothering you? You keep sighing." I looked at him.

"Mom called last night." I froze as he mentioned the word 'mom'.

"W-what did she say?" He looked at me and smiled reassuringly.

"She wanted to talk to you, but you weren't here so I said when you get home I'll tell you to call her." I shook my head.

"She probably thinks you are not taking care of me well since I was gone at 11. What have I done? She could probably take me back there. O-oppa I don't- I don't w-want to go back." I teared up and he hugged me.

"It's fine, I lied that it was still daytime." I pushed him and gave him a look of disbelief.

"She could've searched up what time it actually was here you know?" He smiled sheepishly.

"Nah, she was really tired and you know that whenever she is tired, she never double checks." I nodded, that's true though.

"Thanks." I hugged him again.

"Anything for my dongsaeng." He patted my head.

I broke the hug and stood up. I reached my hand out.

"Want tea? I was planning to make some with pancakes." He smiled and nodded taking my hand.

We made our way to the kitchen. I felt my pockets for my phone and realized I left it on my room.

"Hey, go make the tea and I'll go get my phone." He nodded and I made my way upstairs.

As I got upstairs I noticed a specific room open.

I smirked and went near the room and peeked. I saw a big bear sleeping, or should I say Soobin. I wonder why was his door opened.

I slowly walked in and made my way towards his bed. Before I could scare him, I heard a scream.

I turned and saw Beomgyu screaming so I screamed too. We both screamed and we heard footsteps running towards the room.

We saw Heuningkai and Taehyun. We all stared at each other, suddenly we heard another scream running towards the room.

We saw Yeonjun with a frying pan and he was panting.

"I had to look for a weapon and I saw this, I hope I am not too late." I shook my head and looked at Soobin.