XVII

Y/n's POV:

Yeonjun's scream caught all of our attention. I jogged towards the Balcony to see what scared Yeonjun that much.

"Yah! How did that get there?! It wasn't there when I sat down!" Yeonjun stood behind Taehyung.

"Hyung-ah! Did you see that and didn't tell me?" Taehyung laughed and shrugged, "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." Yeonjun groaned in frustration, "Ah Hyung, you should've told me then."

I approached Yeonjun and tapped his back, hence making him flinch in fear.

"Yah! Aish, don't do that, you got me scared." I giggled and he held onto my arm. "What's wrong tho? Why did you scream?" I tried looking at where they're facing at to see what is it, but Yeonjun screamed again.

"Yah! My ear!" I let go of his arm and covered my ear.

I saw a cockroach flying towards Yeonjun and whilst the mentioned latter ran towards the door.

I saw Soobin smirking at my brother, "Don't you dare Soobin!" Yeonjun screamed as he tried to get in, but Soobin closed the door immediately.

"Yah! Once I get in there you better run!" Yeonjun hit the door, "Yah! Open this or you'll never go near my sister! Yah-" Soobin was just laughing inside since Yeonjun keeps throwing random threats.

I got those electric rackets and went to the cockroach that's on the wall and killed it. I looked at Yeonjun and saw him running towards me

"Ahhh my dongsaeng is such a sweet heart, saving her oppa from insects." Yeonjun hugged me while squishing my cheeks.

"Yah, you're a guy and you can't kill a cockroach yourself, what more if it was a spider huh?" I pushed his forehead lightly.

"At least you're there for me and you'd have my back right?" He gave me the puppy eyes.

"You'd have a wife by then Yeonjun, don't expect me to come running to your house while I'm feeding my family just to kill your cockroach." I flicked his forehead this time.

"Yah, but what if my wife is scared too?" I laughed and pointed at Soobin, "He'll be running to your house in no time, don't worry I know it." Taehyung and Jungkook snorted, "What if he's busy feeding his family too?"

I don't know if they're meaning to say feeding his family with me or if it's a possible coincidence, but I snapped my head and glared at them which made them look the other way and held their smile.

"Yeah, I'll be busy feeding our family-" Yeonjun glared at him while I blushed, "I mean my family, feeding my family Hyung." Soobin said as he patted Yeonjuns back.

"Yah, I don't want your bloodline mixed with my bloodline." Yeonjun squeezed Soobins hands.

"Okay Boomer." I snapped my head and looked at Kai while Taehyun and Beomgyu were leaning onto the wall for support as they laughed.

"Yah, don't be disrespectful to your hyung." Yeonjun glared at the maknae line.

"Now, now, Yeonjun let the kids have fun I mean they've worked so hard let them take a break." RM said as Jin agreed and threw his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Whether it's Soobin's bloodline or a stranger's bloodline, choose your fighter wisely Yeonjun." Jin whispered and everyone started laughing.

Yeonjun froze and thought of the majority of truth in that sentence and slowly looked at Soobin.

"If ever you're her husband, take care of her and don't let anything happen to her, or else I'll be filing the annulment instead of her." Everyone stopped laughing and Soobin choked on air.