X

Y/n's POV:

   I woke up to a loud knock on my door.

   "Yah! Ireona!" Yeonjun, I suppose, screamed as he banged the door.

   "Hyung, let the girl sleep." Someone I suppose is Beomgyu stated.

   "WHAT DO YOU MEAN LET HER SLEEP? SHE HAS AN AUDITION TODAY!" Yeonjun screamed louder this time.

   I shot up as I remembered. I looked at the time.

   "11 a.m." I shrugged as I laid down just to sit up straight again.

   "SHOOT! THE AUDITION IS AT 2!" I stood up and grabbed my towel so I could shower.

   It took me probably an hour to shower, I mean like you gotta feel fresh when you shower right?

   I applied light make-up, like a simple tint and a little blush on with a bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner.

   I felt satisfied after applying make-up. I chose a not too revealing clothing. A simple sweat pants and a white Nike hoodie.

   I put on my white shoes and glanced at the time.

   "12 p.m." It read. Maybe brunch won't hurt.

~~~~

   I hopped 2 steps on my way down the stairs. I saw Kai and Taehyun on the couch. Yeonjun was with Beomgyu in the kitchen.

   I looked everywhere for a specific person. As I was about to turn around, someone draped their arm around my shoulder.

   "You ready?" I smiled as I knew who the voice belonged to.

   "I was born ready!" I fist pumped the air. He gave me a toothy grin and ruffled my hair.

   "If you say so, young lady." I softly shoved his shoulder.

   "Excuse you, you are literally a year older than me." The latter laughed as we walked towards the kitchen.

   "AH JINJJA! WHERE EVER YOU TWO GO, YOU GUYS CAN'T AND WON'T LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE HUH?!" Yeonjun groaned as he ruffled his hair.

   "Sorry that we bumped into each other on the way down the stairs." Soobin fired back.

   "One more word from you, and I will make sure PD-nim won't buy you anymore bread and almond milk." Yeonjun threatened.

   Soobin grumbled as he sat down on the stool.

   "So what song are you gonna dance to and sing to?" Beomgyu spoke as he was mixing the sauce.

   "Hmm. I will probably sing Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang and I will probably free style to Heartbeat by BTS or maybe dance to Trespass by MONSTA X." I shrugged. (Honestly Heartbeat is an amazing song and the Chorus just hits me big time. It feels nice to dance to it.)

   "Wow. Heartbeat or Trespass? Either way those two could probably be hard to dance to, especially Heartbeat doesn't really have a Choreography and Trespass is a really hard thing to dance to from my point of view." Taehyun said as he walked in the kitchen with Kai following right behind him.

   "It's still worth a try tho, right Junnie?" I looked at him to see him smiling whilst nodding at me.

   "I swear that was also how Yeonjun came to the Company, because he free styled." Soobin laughed.

   "Well at least I got accepted." Yeonjun just shrugged.

   "OK OK OK! Eat up now and we will drop you off at Starship." Beomgyu put down the pot right in front of us.