XVI

Soobin's POV:

I woke up to someone poking my cheek.

"Wake up dumb butt." Yeonjun stood up.

"Where are we?" I rubbed my eye and looked out the window to see a big boat ahead of us.

"At the dock on the way to Jeju duh." He shook his head and walked towards the door. I stood up and chased him on the way out.

"Hey, where is Y/n?" Yeonjun looked around and pointed somewhere.

"There, with Taehyung hyung." I looked and saw her laughing with Jungkook hyung.

"Ahhh I see." I nodded slowly.

"Eeyyy someone is jealous I see." Yeonjun started poking me and giggling like a little girl receiving candy.

"I am certainly not." I walked away and went to Taehyun and Beomgyu.

I am not jealous, am I?

No I certainly can't be, she is not mine to begin with so who am I to be jealous?

I talked with them, more likely they talked and I nodded.

I just stared onto space as they talked and talked over.

I felt someone poke me on my back. I turned and saw Y/n giggling.

"Oh hey." I simply greeted and turned back and pretended to talk to the guys. They eyed me weirdly and looked at Y/n.

"Wah is Soobin ignoring me?" Y/n asked loud enough for the people around her to hear which Yeonjun looked at.

"No I am just busy talking with them." I gave her a small smile and turned around again.

"Oh I see." I heard footsteps fading, I turned to see Y/n walking away with her head down.

I felt bad for ignoring her for absolutely no reason. I turned to see her sitting beside Yeonjun. I'll talk to her later once she seems better.

Y/n's POV:

"Yeonjun-ah," he looked at me, "Why is he ignoring me?" I pointed at Soobin.

"He isn't, believe me. He just needs some space, I hope you understand Y/n-ah." I nodded slowly and saw Taehyun waving me over.

Apparently Soobin went with Kai to look for RM.

"Sorry if he is being like a child right now, he just got jealous that you were talking to Jungkook hyung." He patted my head.

"Yah, I am still older than you so don't pay my head just like that." I glared at him and he laughed while pulling his hand back.

"You're mad about it huh?" I looked away and scoffed.

"Me? Why would I be?" I rolled my eyes.

"Noona, it's obvious. You dont usually get angry this easily." He laughed again.

"Whatever you say." I turned my back and walked towards Yeonjun.

"We are boarding now." He told me as I nodded and followed him towards the boat.

We boarded and I looked at the place in Awe.

"We would be arriving at Jeju in 2 hours so please make yourselves at home." Jin said as he walked around the place.

"Wah, I thought it would take about 30 minutes to an hour to get to Jeju." I said as I looked at the paintings around.

"Usually it takes 45 minutes, but since you haven't been there, we are giving you a longer route so you can admire some of the views." I nodded and smiled at Jin for his kindness.

"Boo." I jumped a bit and turned to see Soobin smiling like a bunny.

I wanted to smile, but I remembered why I was a bit mad. I nodded and looked at the painting again.

It was a painting of a man watching a silhouette disappear in a distance. I tilted my head not understanding the painting. At first I thought he was watching her leave, but it doesn't seem right.

"You mad at me?" I shook my head.

"You are mad at me." He stated firmly.

"No, I am not." I shook my head again.

"Really now?" I looked at him and saw him looking right back at me.

"Yeah, I am not mad at you, AT ALL." I said and focused my attention on the painting again.

He patted my head and I glared at him.

"You are mad." He laughed and I pushed his hand away.

"So what if I am mad?" I patted my hair down.

He stopped laughing and glanced at me. He sighed and it caught my attention since I don't like it when people sigh.

"You're probably wondering what is the painting about." I nodded my head slowly thinking if I should talk to him.

"From the looks of it, it seems like it describes the life of the owner, which is Jin hyung." Soobin stated as he looked at the Painting.

"You think he is watching her leave?" I nodded and he chuckled before shaking his head.

"He is not allowed to be as free as other people at his age. He has restrictions and limits that he sometimes found unfair. He wants to break free from it, but he can't." I looked at him and he was still staring at the painting.

"He wants to grab onto the girl he loves, but he can't. He is afraid of what she might think. He is afraid of what the fans might think." He looked at me and smiled.

"But mostly, he is afraid of losing someone that made him feel freedom." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"He wants to cherish her and treat her with the utmost respect and love, but he can't. Due to those restrictions, he just watches her from a distance, watches her have fun, watches her be happy with someone he wished to be." He smiled sadly.

"It's hard to watch the person you love be happy with others when you yourself know you can't be happy without the person you truly cherish." I nodded quietly and stared at the painting.

"He wants to just tell her that he loves her, but he can't. He wants to tell her how much she means, but he can't." I glanced at him and saw sadness in his eyes.

I grabbed his arms and smiled at him.

"We came for a Vacation. More likely we came to have fun, not talk about sad things." I exclaimed.

He chuckled and patted my head.

"How can I have fun when you are ignoring me? You are so mean." I smiled at him and hugged his right arm.

"Okay then, I won't ignore you anymore." I giggled as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Sorry for being cold earlier. I promise I won't do that anymore." I smiled and nodded like a child.

"You better not ignore me then." I pointed out my pinky.

"Yes ma'am." He locked his pinky with mine, "Promise."

"Yey! We are friends again!" We both walked around the place admiring it and talking about the paintings.

'What a wonderful world.' I thought as I heard Yeonjun scream from the balcony.