XI

Y/n's POV:

I skipped my way towards BigHit and when I entered, I made eye contact with the receptionist.

When she saw me, she nodded her head and so I jogged to the elevator.

I hit the 7th floor button, but I suddenly stopped at the 5th floor.

"O-oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" I moved to the left when it was PD-nim entering the elevator.

"Oh Y/n, I heard from your brother that you auditioned under Starship. How did it go?" He looked up from his paper works.

"O-oh! It went fine, I-" I cut myself off and I hesitated before answering, "they said they'd call me." I smiled at him.

"I hope you get in the company." He patted my back as we reached his floor.

I continued my journey up the elevator and made it the 7th floor. I slowly jogged to their practice room and peeked.

They were practicing Cat and Dog. I smiled as I watched Yeonjun and Soobin.

After a while of watching, I felt a push and I stumbled into the room. All eyes were on me and I turned to glare at the person just to make me laugh.

Apparently the BTS members heard that I was in the building and they wanted to ask about the audition.

"Yah! What was that for?!" I slapped Jungkook's head as he pointed at Taehyung.

"He told me to push you in, and I just obeyed." Taehyung shrugged.

"YAH! SO HOW WAS IT!" Yeonjun said tackling me.

"Here." I passed him the envelope.

"What is this?" Yeonjun and Soobin asked in sync.

"Read it. I haven't read it either." I lied.

As they read it they gasped, but read it again and again. This time the BTS boys read with them.

"YAH! IN ONE AUDITION, YOU PASSED?!" RM screamed.

"HOW?!" I shrugged at Jungkook.

"I am surprised and that's for sure." Beomgyu said.

"I am actually happy for you." Soobin gave me a toothy smile.

"YEAH WE ALL ARE!" Yeonjun screamed throwing the paper.

"Aww my baby is gonna start training on Monday! That's no fun!" Yeonjun caressed my head.

"Hey! Why not we ask for a day off a d we spend it at the beach or any place you guys want." Jin suggested.

"Don't we need to pra-" Jin cut Yeonjun and RM off.

"Fuck the company and its decisions, we need and must spend time with her before she gets busy and at the same time, once she starts training she could possibly move out into her own dorm, which means, seeing her less." Jin stated as a matter of fact.

"That's true though." RM agreed.

"Hyung, but what if Bang PD-" Jin cut Jimin off this time.

"I will talk to him and if I can't so that then Namjoon will." We all bursted laughing because of how the two of them bickered about who will talk to the producer.

"Hey, wanna join me to the store to buy some drinks and maybe snacks." Soobin searched for his wallet.

"Sure, why not?" I stood up and no one seemed to notice us leaving.