XV

Y/n's POV:

"The train?" I tilted my head before continuing, "But we also have to take a boat too right?" I looked at Taehyung.

"Exactly! We take the bus then we take the boat to Jeju!" He fist pumped as if he was a child which made us chuckle.

"Yah, Y/n hasn't ride on a train." Yeonjun stated as he looked at Taehyung.

"YOU HAVEN'T!?" They all looked at me in surprise.

I sheepishly nodded whilst smiling, "Surprise?" I asked.

"Well this will be your first time with seven handsome men." Jin said, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

Before we could even start walking we heard coughs from behind.

We turned to see the TXT members with their arms crossed.

"Oh! I mean twelve handsome men." Jin smiled and continued walking.

"Yah! Hyung this is wear we filmed our MV Spring Day right?" Jimin said as he ran around the place like a little kid. (Let's just pretend that it got filmed there.)

"Yeah, we did." Jin said whilst smiling softly at the setting.

He walked to the maknae line and looked around the place.

I sat in the benches while waiting for the train to arrive. I plugged my earphones in my phone and put the earbud on. I listened to BTS Light and looked at the railings.

I looked to my left and saw Taehyung putting his head in the rail, recreating his scene in Spring Day while the of the members laughed at the background

I chuckled and looked at my phone, trying to choose a right song to fit my vibe. As I chose the music, someone sat beside me. I looked to see Yeonjun smiling at me.

"Hey." I started.

"What you up to during the trip?" I shrugged and he shook his head.

"You should maybe, sort your feelings out?" I looked at him through curiosity.

"Look," he pointed at Soobin, "For sure he has his goals straight, for sure, he knows his feelings." I looked back at Yeonjun.

"What are you trying to say?" I looked at Soobin once more to see him playing rock, paper, and scissors with Kai.

"What I am trying to say is, I know that you like him too. I also know that you are confused with how you feel, especially he is an idol right now." He continued.

"Wait, too?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"He's my bandmate, I know how he feels even if he hasn't told me anything at all. I know that ever since you step foot on the dorm, he already fell. He fell so hard that, he tried hiding it, but him hiding it is also making him confused. He tried denying because you're my sister and because he needed to defend an image, but I guess he made things harder for himself." He smiled softly and was about to leave.

"Wait, you don't have anything to say about this?" He looks at me in confusion, "Like, you're not gonna like, tell me not to do this?" I stared at him.

"No silly, whatever makes you happy makes me happy too." I stood up and hugged him.

"That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." He scoffed but patted my back.

"Is 'I love you' not sweet enough?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Just kidding, you yourself right before me and supporting me is the sweetest thing I could ever witness." I smiled once more and he kissed my forehead.

"So, get your feelings set and make sure you don't make a wrong choice." I nodded and he left to go take pictures with Taehyun and Beomgyu.

The train came by and we all piled up to go in.

"I'M SITTING WITH TAEHYUNG HYUNG!" Yeonjun screamed and grabbed his arm.

"Yah, aren't you gonna sit with Y/n since it's her first time on a train?" Soobin glared at Yeonjun.

"She's still your sister, you should at least sit with her." Soobin continued as he glared onto Yeonjun harder.

Yeonjun somehow flinched but covered it up.

"If you care so much, why not sit with her?" Yeonjun said as he looked at the train. While he said that, everyone got the message and nodded their heads slowly.

"Yeah Soobin, why don't you sit with her instead." Jungkook and Taehyung said in sync.

"Yeonjun hyung might-" Suddenly he got cut off by Yeonjun himself.

"Just go!" He shooed us away and pushed everyone into the train.

Soobin and I took the seat at the back of the train.

"You want the window seat?" I silently nodded and he looked at me. He silently stared at me before moving so I can pass through.

I quietly took my seat and looked at the window. I sighed and thought of what Yeonjun said.

"Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy too."

I glanced at Soobin to see him staring at me before looking away.

"It's quite awkward, isn't it?" I chuckled nervously and nodded my head.

"Wanna listen to music?" I nodded once again and he groaned.

"Can you stop nodding? You can speak you know?" I laughed and looked at him. He smiled softly as he observed the laughing girl before him.

Soobin's POV:

I watched her laugh and smile. I smiled softly at her and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

She stopped and looked at me. I smiled at patted her head. I suddenly heard whispering.

"Hyung, you sure you wanna let your sister sit beside him? He looks weird now." I glared at Kai who mentioned me.

Kai just smiled and asked his hyung again.

"Yes I am sure, if anything goes wrong, you guys can beat him in my stead." My eyes widened as the thought of three other hooligans attacking me.

I heard someone laugh beside me. I looked and saw Y/n trying her best to hold in her laughter.

I chuckled and patted her head again, "You can laugh now." She actually bursted out and started clapping like a seal. A cute one.

"S-sorry." She wiped her tear away and looked at me before laughing again.

"I am so so sorry Soobin. It's just really funny." She suddenly leaned her head on my shoulder as she continued laughing.

I smiled slightly as she kept laughing.

She finally calmed down and kept her breathing steady. She still had her head on my shoulder.

I offered an earbud and she took it without hesitation.

I played Block B Yesterday and saw her smile softly at the tune.

She started humming and head banging. I found it really cute that she is head banging.

I slowly felt sleepy and my eyes were slowly falling.

I felt my head fall to my right and that's when everything blacked out.

Y/n's POV:

I felt someone's head on my shoulder this time. I smiled slightly as I knew it was Soobin.

I looked out the window and saw the passing scenery which made me smile wider.

Everything looks beautiful at the moment that I wish that it wouldn't end.