II

Beomgyu's POV:

  "I-I think I fell for a moment there" I heard hyung mumble.

   "Did it hurt?" I laughed when I saw him glare at me.

   "Y/n-ssi, may I ask what year were you born?" I asked our of genuine curiosity.

   "Oh I am a 2001 liner, born on the December 30th." She said full of enthusiasm.

   As I was about to lean back and rest a sudden thought got shoved onto my head, I bolted back straight up.

   "WAIT!" suddenly all eyes were on me.

   "December 30th? Right?" I asked once more.

   "Mhm!" She nodded.

   "Wow, so you have the same birthday as Taehyung-sunbae?" Kai asked.

    "Oh and Joshua-sunbae!" Taehyun added. I wacked both of their heads

   "Not that you dimwits!" I murmured

   "Does that means you'll be calling the two of us, oppa now?" I asked while pointing at me and Soobin hyung.

   She looked at us in shock.

    "Well-", She suddenly turned to Yeonjun hyung who had a glare on as I asked her.

   "You guys haven't earned the place to be called "Oppa" by my sister. I will be the only person she's calling oppa in the meantime."

   I rolled my eyes playfully.

  "Jeez so protective." I said loud for him to hear it.

  "I heard that you imbecile!" I hear him say louder, but not shouting.

   "I wasn't whispering though." I say as I sigh and put on my earbuds and waited for us to get to the dorm.

   Y/N's POV:

   I fell asleep along the ride towards the dorm, but as soon as I woke up, I felt a head on top of mine.

   As a reflex I jolted up, hitting the other person who was sleeping.

   "Aish." I hear the person curse under his breath.

   I turned to see who it was, only to end up slapping him.

   "Yah don't just end up leaning your head on someone else's. What if I thought you were someone and maybe poked you or something?" I asked whispering since every body was asleep.

   "Ohh you actually thought I would let a member of mine sit beside you? Sweetie no! Not even in a million years!" Yeonjun scoffed and making hand gestures as he spoke to get his point through.

   I scoffed at him in return, "Look Junnie, You can't watch over me everytime. We know someday I'll live my own life, for god knows when okay?" I say as I grab his hand in mine.

  "I came here to become independent, not stay under your care for long." I sigh.

   "Are you sure that's what you really came here for. Last time I heard you just suddenly want to come here." Yeonjun said eyeing me skeptically, I glared at him and he raised his hands in his defense.

   " Hey you know and I know, it's just that I am so used to having to take care of you, you know? I just can't let anything happen to you again, but I promise, I will protect you even if I have to drop everything, even if I have to quit as an idol-"