NOPE

Y/n's POV:

   As we raced down the hill we saw Yoongi trip, noticing this Hobi laughed and pointed, "Ah yah! Hyung I thought you said balancing was your thing?" Jin high fived Hobi and laughed.

   "Yah is that a way to talk to your hyung?" Yoongi asked in a small tone. "Aw is the genius Yoongi sad?" Hobi teased earning a nod from the mentioned fellow. "Ah mian mian hyung, I was just kidding." Hobi said as he side hugged Yoongi.

   "Boo!" I jumped at the sudden surprise. "Yah, what do you think you're doing?" I laughed as I looked at Yeonjun with tape on his face.

   "Where did he get this?" I looked around and found Taehyun with blue tape, chasing Soobin and Beomgyu down as Kai just laid on the grass and took selfies.

   "Taehyun chased us all just for this." He pointed at the tape which caused me to laugh.

   Namjoon suddenly gathered us all into a circle for a small meeting.

   "Within 20 minutes the van will arrive and we'll have a tour around Jeju, so please don't get lost." We laughed as he eyed Taehyung and Jungkook, receiving a nod from them.

  "Okay so stay nearby where we all could see you guys." Jin said as he received a small, 'yes' from everyone.

   Soobin's POV:

   "So when are you gonna tell her?" I jumped in shock as Taehyun mentioned it.

   "She kno-"

   "She knows what?? That you like her? Yah! I swear if you're just gonna show her instead of telling her then you're a douche." Beomgyu stated.

   "Isn't that the good thing?? Showing is better than just saying it, like how Jimin hyung said in Butter, "Lemme show you cause talk is cheap."

   "Yes, showing is wonderful because you get to prove your true intentions towards her, but hyung you also need to understand." Taehyun face palmed.

   "Understand what?" I asked out of genuine curiosity.

   "Now I see why Yeonjun hyung was hesitant of you dating her." Beomgyu sunk in his seat.

   "Yah we're not even da-"

   "That's the point hyung, you guys are not dating but we're all aware including her that you like her." Taehyun sighed. "Look at some point she might find it confusing if you truly like her or you're just being kind to her or worse." Taehyun glanced at her.

   Y/n was laughing with Yeonjun and  Taehyung about something they're talking about.

   "What do you mean or worse..?" I slowly asked and realizing my mistake.

   "I don't want to be the worse friend but it might happen so I'll just tell you, she might think you're just playing around with her just because you haven't gave her full notice of your feelings." Taehyun looked me right in the eye. "It's bound to happen one way or another if no one opens up about this topic between you two."

   I sighed and ran my hand through my hair out of frustration.

   "So what do you think I'm supposed to do?" I looked at both Beomgyu and Taehyun.

   "We suggest you tell her." I stared at them in disbelief.

   "But! Of course not now, but not too late, you know just wait for the right time. Where you feel like both of you can reciprocate the same feeling." Kai answered.

   "Yah! Don't just pop out of no where like that, you scared me." I said as I held my chest.

   "Sorry but it just seem like you needed help." Kai smiled.

   "Ah this is gonna be hard." I sighed once more. I was about to ask how are they sure she likes me, but Namjoon hyung called us all since the van arrived.

   I stood and saw her walking back with Jungkook hyung since Yeonjun came to call us back.

   I suddenly felt this burning sensation in me. What am I even feeling?

   "Yah! I've been calling you, earth to Soobin!" Yeonjun waved his hand in front of my face.

   "Ah hyung, I'm sorry, I spaced out a bit." I said and followed Taehyun.

   "Boi that's not spacing out, that's jealousy." Yeonjun chuckled.

   "Hey just know, if you're gonna confess, I suggest do it when you're sure of your feelings okay? I don't want any of you getting hurt since you both mean so much to me." Yeonjun patted my back before giving me a light push towards the van.

   I walked into the van and saw the only vacant seats were for me and Yeonjun, behind those seats were Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/n. I tried to stop the urge of rolling my eyes, but I couldn't.

   "Yeonjun-ah." Taehyung said earning Yeonjun's attention.

   "Let's switch seats." Yeonjun immediately nodded and moved to the back as Taehyung sat beside me.

   I later heard J-hope hyung telling Jungkook to switch with Yeonjun to which they did.

   "Yah, don't worry Jungkook has no plans to steal Y/n from you, so you don't have to be jealous." Taehyung said as he patted my thigh.

   "I-I wasn't jealous hyung." I stuttered which earned a laugh from him.

   "Yeah sure you're not kid."

   Taehyung's POV:

*Earlier before the van came*

   "Yah, Y/n-ah~" I said as she turned to look at me.

   "Who do you like?" She stared at me and answered, "Of course I like you all, meeting you guys was like meeting my long lost brothers." Smiling as she finished her answer.

   Aw that was cute to be honest but not the answer I was looking for.

   "Ani~" I held her hand, "What I mean is who do you have a crush on?" I batted my puppy eyes at her knowing no one can resist them.

   "I'm still unsure," she sighed, "but I already feel something developing between the both of us, it's just that I'm still in thought if this would be right." She smiled at me, but more of a sad smile.

   "I'd rather know it straight ahead if he doesn't like me, because honestly I don't want to hope." She looked down as I glanced at Soobin, he was talking with Taehyun and Beomgyu.

   "Yah! Just know if he hurts you, I'll hurt him too." Yeonjun said handing her a water bottle.

   "And when did you get here??" Y/n asked while taking the bottle.

   "Just overheard." Y/n shrugged and drank.

   "Do you mean it when you said Soobin needs to take care of Y/n?" I asked Yeonjun which caused us to laugh.

   "Knowing him he'd be a good person to be with, but he's sometimes oblivious and dense. So bare with him, he has genuine feelings, but he's just trying to figure it out." Yeonjun said as he glanced at them.

   "I hope so."

   "I hope so." I repeated after Y/n.