XVIII

Y/n's POV:

As we were in the van, some were sleeping or listening to their music, even sleeping in the process.

I stared at the scenery that we drive by and smile.

"Y/n," I turned, "Can you wake up the ones near you, this is kinda gonna be a tour." Namjoon said pointing to the ones sitting in front of me and to the ones sitting beside me.

"Ah of course Namjoon oppa." I nodded and proceed to do as I was told.

(A/N: Wouldn't we all do that like bro.)

I poked Yeonjun as he was right beside me and he immediately woke up.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Yah, I'm fine okay? Don't worry too much. Like they said, enjoy the trip." I said as I smiled at him.

"How can I not worry when you're my sister?" He sighed then smiled.

"Anyways, can you help me wake the other up? Namjoon oppa said its gonna be a tour." He nodded and woke up Jungkook and the others.

I looked at Taehyung and Soobin and saw them sleeping. I woke Taehyung up first and he stared at me.

"Ah mian I thought you were someone for a moment." He laughed them ruffled my hair.

"Soobin-ah." I said as I tried tickling him.

"O-oh?" He woke up and wiped his drool and I chuckled.

"Namjoon oppa said this is gonna be a tour so stay awake okay?" I said as I was about to pat his back, but stopped as I heard him, "Oh now you're calling Namjoon oppa, that's nice." I froze on my spot and decided not to pat his back and just nodded and turned.

"Oppa," I called out to Yeonjun as we all returned to our designated seats, "Is Soobin still mad?" Yeonjun looked surprised.

"Not that I know of dongsaeng." I nodded and Jungkook passed me a paper.

'Where did he even get a paper and pen?'

"He's probably jealous that you're calling Namjoon, oppa. :>" The paper read.

"You heard our conversation?" I chuckled and he nodded, "Let's just say I happen to hear it."

"I'll talk to him about it don't worry." I sighed at what Yeonjun said, "Oppa you don't have to, if he really does like me he would need to understand a few things." I stated as Yeonjun stared at me, "Are you sure?" He asked seeming worried.

"Of course Yeonjun, I'm sure." I gave a small smile.

"Just don't think too much about it, that's bad for you." I nodded in agreement.

"Hello dear passengers, I'm sorry for the delay of introduction, but I didn't want to bother your sleep as it looked peaceful." The driver said and I saw a small eyesmile as I looked at the rear mirror.

"Is it your first time here?" He questioned, "Ah aniyo driver-ssi." Yeonjun answered causing the driver to laugh at the sudden nickname.

"Ah? Then what brings you here. Not that I'm against it." The driver laughed causing me to laugh.

"Ah my sister hasn't been here as she was raised abroad." Yeonjun answered once more.

"Ah your sister. Since she's a girl, I suggest you guys can go to the Teddy Bear museum up town." I gasped a little too loud, causing the driver to laugh.

"Ne, there is one and it recently opened and I heard the service there is quite wonderful." I nodded and lightly pulled on the hem of Yeonjun's shirt.

"Ne, driver-ssi, is it okay if we stop there, looks like my sister wants to see it." Yeonjun said causing everyone to laugh.

"Ah of course." He gave another eyesmile through the rear mirror.

"Yah!" Jimin screamed as he laid on top of the 3 of us, our laps to be specific.

"Ah I really wanted to stretch but I couldn't at the back." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Of all people it had to be us 3 who became your victims?" Yeonjun and I laughed.

"Yah, because first of all my favorite maknae is here, which is you," Jimin said as he booped Jungkooks nose, "And I wanna ask Y/n something."

Suddenly we heard a scoff coming from the front and we saw Taehyung look at Soobin in surprise.

"Oh, is he okay?" Jimin asked Taehyung. "Ah ne hyung looks like he just needed water." Taehyung said still looking at Soobin.

"Ah arasseo." Jimin nodded.

Soobin's POV:

"So the question is, are you excited to go the museum?" Jimin asked in an excited tone.

Ugh, not to be rude, but why are the BTS members so all around Y/n? They weren't like this before.

"Ah of course, I haven't seen one in person, only through social media, and going there to see it with you guys makes it a whole lot memorable." Y/n answered but I didn't see her face as I was facing forward.

"That's sweet Y/n-ah." Jimin said as he giggled.

There it is again the sweetness. Why?

"Yah, are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he offered some chips to which I declined.

"Ne hyung I'm okay I'm just experiencing car sick." I gave a weak smile and he nodded.

"You know, if you're that mad that she's close with the maknae line of BTS then I suggest you have to understand." I looked at him as he continued, "We wanted younger siblings too, and specifically a girl, but we all separately couldn't, so when we saw Yeonjun we were sad but glad we met someone that maybe would help." Taehyung sighed and looked at me.

"So I hope that's what you understand instead of trying to get jealous of someone that isn't yours in the first place. You still should know, you like her but haven't confessed. So please don't do anything that you might regret just because of your jealousy." Taehyjbg stared deep into my eyes and it scared me for a moment, but soon smiled afterwards.

"Ne hyung, mian." I said as I looked away in embarrassment.

"That's fine, I'm just saying it before you actually do it as a warning." Taehyung offered chocolates this time.

'Where is he getting these?' I thought to myself but soon got some for myself.

"Ah here we are." The driver said which caused me to look outside and stare in awe.

"Wah it's cool." Jimin said as he hurried to the door.

We all went down the van and did a head count before entering, but before we entered I was stopped by Yeonjun.

"Yah, apologize later and don't act like that to the hyungs and especially not towards my sister." Yeonjun stared into my eyes and I slowly nodded.

'Ah Soobin-ah you've got yourself into another mess just because of your jealousy.' I thought as I facepalmed.

I watched as she walked in with Beomgyu and Kai and started to feel guilty.

"I'll talk to her soon and apologize and make up to her." I said and Yeonjun nodded.

"Make sure it's genuine, I don't want you to apologize just because me and Taehyung gave you a small talk." I nodded and followed after him.

A/n: Not me listening to Fever and Drunk daze on repeat while writing this chapter.