III

Y/N's POV:

It has been 3 weeks since I've moved in and I have my own room which is between a lot of members room so they could keep watch just in case someone barges in, and it seems like we've been all getting along well.

I had a haircut and colored it a bit(?). I am currently being home schooled by a private teacher since Yeonjun said that, "It's too dangerous. What if someone tries taking you for ransom?"

I pouted as I have to be stuck here until he thinks it's safe to go out.

Since I stayed here for 3 weeks, I've found out a lot about the members.

Soobin really likes- no scratch that, LOVES almond milk, he helped me with my spellings since, I grew up in London, and by the fact people call him the 'spelling-police'.

'I don't really see Kai around, so we rarely talk.' I pouted as I thought.

I sometimes start a conversation with Taehyun in English, and boi he is good.

I talk with Taehyun and Beomgyu english a lot since, we both make fun of others while they don't know.

One thing me and Beomgyu have in common is that he plays guitar and we play together sometimes.

So we all got along well. Except being the only girl SUCKS like hell!

~Flashback~

Walking out of the shower room feeling clean then having 5 guys run up to me and acted like I got caught murdering someone and they used Canines after me.

"Nice scent!" Kai squealed. I received a lot of compliments about my Lavender body wash scent, but little did I know they all planed to use it when they shower.

One day I went out, and they did their little plan.

"Hyung! Can you please sneak into your sister's room for us? Please?" All of them pleaded to their eldest boy in the house.

"Now, why would I do that?" Yeonjun said emphasizing the "I".

All of them sighed. "Because we wanna use her body wash too okay?" Soobin answered honestly and truthfully.

Yeonjun stared at all of them before sighing and marching himself, hesitating, towards his sisters room.

You had been gone that day because BTS wanted to take the honor to tour you around and spend some time with you.

You came back later that day to the very familiar scent. You realized that the scent was familiar but brushed it off.

You went shopping with BTS, which lead to Taehyung buying you tons of Gucci and Jimin buying you too many shoes.

Later that night dinner was held in the dorm. As you sat between Yeonjun and Beomgyu with Soobin across you, you realized that the scent you've been sniffing was YOUR body wash scent, floating, around the room.

You thought that it was you leaving the scent behind, so you brushed it off once again.

The boys sighed in relief as they notice you brushing the scent off despite the scent being a bit bigger than they expected.

After dinner, you decided to take a bath before sleeping or maybe watch Netflix.

As the water run down the shower head, you reached for your Body wash, only to find it really light. Unlike before you left it, it was like, half full.

Suddenly realization hit you like a wrecking ball, you remembered all of the compliments from the guys and you just stopped there.

"The boys used it, didn't they?" you whispered to yourself. You hurried taking a bath to give those 5 boys on the living room, playing Monopoly, an ear wrecking scolding.