XXIII

TW: Strong language coming up ahead. You have been warned. : )

   Soobin's POV:

  "Hyung, what do we do about this?" Beomgyu said as he shoved the phone to me.

   As of now we haven't found out what's wrong with Y/n, only Yeonjun knows, but I trust he'll tell us soon, I hope he tells us soon since we're all worried.

   "I'll talk to Yeonjun once everything is settled okay Beomgyu?" I said and saw him nod as a response.

   "Hyung but this is too much already." I took the phone from his hands and saw what all the people have been saying.

   I stared at the picture, it was Y/n's picture with Yeonjun and our account was tagged. I felt my heart drop since it was a big misunderstanding, but they're also dragging other people in it.

   "Ugh, I swear she's such a bitch."

   "Stay the fuck away from Yeonjun you whore."

   "I heard she's staying in their dorm, she probably sleeps with the other members too behind Yeonjun's back ㅋㅋㅋㅋ."

   "I even heard she's close with the BTS members, what a thirsty slut."

   "she's not even that pretty I swear."

   "I heard she's the closest with Soobin, could she probably be two timing? What a whore she should find a life instead of hoeing around."

   "I hope she dies."

   The last comment triggered me.

   Why would someone wish an different person death when they don't even know the whole story.

   I sat on the ground and massaged my temple.

   "Hyung, this is getting out of hand, the way they talk and the fact Y/n is hospitalized." Beomgyu said clearly worried.

   "At some point clearing it out won't matter to them anymore. Even if we say they're siblings, they will always find something to talk bad about, especially they know Soobi and Y/n are close although it's a wonder where they're getting their sources from." Namjoon said as he sighed.

   "Hyung!" Kai screamed and shoved the phone towards me again.

   "They found out she's hospitalized but not the exact location." I froze and slowly looked at the phone.

   "Tch, she deserves it."

   "Probably getting an abortion ㅋㅋㅋ"

   "Yah should we find where she is at?"

    "We definitely should ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

    "Yah she went on dates with both Soobin and Yeonjun aish what a whore."

    "She did? Is she that desperate?"

   "I'm gonna say this again, WHAT A WHORE."

   "I hope she dies for reals ㅋㅋㅋ"

    Thats when I stopped, I looked at everyone who looked at me worry written all over their faces.

   "A simple live and clearing up can't help anymore. We need to take legal actions to protect Y/n." I stammered due to panic.

   "Soobin you do know what will happen if we try that, things could only get worse." Beomgyu said.

   "But things might and will get worse as long as we don't do anything!" I snapped.

   "We have a right to protect her, she's still Yeonjun hyungs sister." I stated a d saw some look down.

   "Soobin, you realize that right now, it's Yeonjun's right to protect her and not you." Taehyung pointed out.

   I froze and didn't want to agree to what Hyung just said.

   "No matter what angle you look at, he will always have the right since he's the brother, and you? What are you? If you try to state things and protect her you'll just make things worse for her. They'll keep latching onto the whole 'She's a whore' shit if you try to do something against them." Taehyung continued and I realized he's right.

   "I'm-" I was at lost for words.

   'Have I always made things harder for her?'

   'It's my fault that she's going through this, if only I stopped myself on the first day she came none of this would happen.'

   I started hitting myself and I felt the rest stop me and some holding my arms down.

   "Soobin it's not your fault okay? Things like this are bound to happen in the Music Industry but all you have to do now is restrain yourself from seeing her too much or seeing her in public so nothing can get out of hand than how much it already is." Suga hyung stated as he rubbed my shoulder.

   "Hey guys Yeonjun texted and he said we can go back in." Taehyung said as he glanced at me.

   "Let's go kiddo." He threw his arm over my shoulder as I felt like I didn't want to see her.

   Yeonjun's POV:

   I saw the boys as I waited outside the room to discuss something with them.

   When they made it in front of the door that's when I spoke but was only cut off by Soobin.

   "You've seen it too huh?" I nodded and looked away.

   "Hyung what are you gonna do?" Kai asked as he held onto my hand.

   "I'll talk to PD-nim about it and I hope he'll do something. I don't want things to get worse." I stammered.

   "Then thats good at least now it can be solved for the meantime and we can also try to look for more solutions." Jungkook said as he nodded.

   "Hyung I'm sorry if I was one of the reasons things got worse." I bowed only to be stopped by everyone.

   "Yah, don't do that, it's fine Soobin, I knew you didn't mean to harm my sister and it was just a mere outing, we'll talk it out in a live sometime to clarify things okay?" I patted his back and smiled.

   "So what's the news of Y/n?" Jimin asked and I froze.

   I took a deep breath and looked at Soobin.

   "She has Leukemia, she always had it but the last time she had it she went through Chemotherapy and it went away temporarily and it's a surprise that it came back all of a sudden." I felt Soobin grab hold of my shoulders.

   "She will survive right hyung?" I see tears in his eyes as I smile sadly.

   "I'm- I'm not sure Soobin." I weakly spoke and felt his arms fall as I felt some of the guys turn their backs.

   "The last time she went through Chemo she went through hell, she was in so much pain, she couldn't even find the strength to speak, and at some point I almost lost her." I felt my knees go weak and I felt myself kneel.

   "I don't want to lose her just as much as you guys, but all we have to do now is hope." I heard some of them sobbing and some are even in a state of shock.

   I felt Soobin pull me up and hugged me.

   "She will survive Hyung, She will, she's strong I know it." I hugged him back.

   "I hope so Soobin, I sincerely hope so."

Bloop.m