XXI

Yeonjun's POV:

   We all made it back to the hotel and went to our rooms.

   My roommate being Y/n and Beomgyu since Soobin lost to a game of rock, paper, scissors.

   "Y/n, what happened to you back in the museum and after dinner? Are you sure you're feeling fine? We can cancel tomorrow if you're not feeling well." Beomgyu suggested.

   "Aniya, I'm fine. It was just hot earlier I bet that's why I reacted that way and plus I wouldn't want to cancel everything we came here for just because I feel sick." Y/n stated as a matter of fact.

   "Yah, we all know that everyone would disagree with what you said." I lightly pushed her forehead.

   "Ah-" I immediately turned.

   "Ah, are you okay? I'm sorry I pushed your head." I immediately apologized.

   "Do you need anything?" Beomgyu asked.

   "I'm fine, just a little dizzy." I guided her to sit on her bed. "Don't worry this will be gone by tomorrow, I just need sleep." Y/n smiled at me and Beomgyu.

   "Make sure okay? I don't want you feeling sick while all of us are having fun." I said while patting her head.

   Y/n's POV:

   I stood and excused myself as I head to the shower.

   "What's happening to me?" I whispered to myself as I let the water touch my skin.

   I did my routine and after I walked out.

   I stared at Beomgyu in confusion as Yeonjun wasn't in the room.

   "Oh, PD-nim called him and it seems like it was important." I nodded when he answered the question I couldn't ask.

   I was about to look for him when I heard him outside.

   "What do you mean go back?" I was lost when I heard that and so was Beomgyu.

   "What about the fans?" It was bad to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help myself.

   "They misunderstood my sister for a random person I'm dating?" I didn't like the sound of that to be honest.

   "So you mean to say we have to cancel the remaining trip just to go back and clear things up?" I heard Yeonjun sigh.

   "I'll tell the rest about it." It was silent until he continued, "Oh you're gonna tell them? Okay then. Yes I will."

   After that Yeonjun hung up and sighed again.

   Beomgyu and I raced to the beds and pretended we were talking stories.

   Yeonjun walked in and stared at us.

   "I know you guys heard that, don't even deny." We avoided his gaze.

   "Y/n you do know this is quite dangerous right? Because they could send you death threats and I don't want that." Yeonjun said as he looked frustrated.

   "Hey, it's okay Yeonjun. Once we go back you can clear it all up and there will be no problem since I will move out anyways once we head back to Seoul." Yeonjun just glared at me.

   "But that could be just as bad too, since they can try finding out where you live and things can get messy from there." Beomgyu said shrugging.

   "That's right." Yeonjun said as he ran his hand through his hair.

   We suddenly heard a knock.

   "Come in."

   Soobin and Taehyung poked their heads through as they opened the door.

   "So we're heading back first thing in the morning." Taehyung said as he walked towards the bed and jumping on it.

   "I'm sorry this happened." I apologized.

   "Yah it's fine, things like this are bound to happen, I'm just surprised that it took them long enough to notice." Taehyung said as he got comfortable on the bed.

   "It's fine Y/n-ah, we understand." Soobin said while patting Yeonjun's back.

   I nodded and felt like using the restroom.

   "I'll be in the restroom for a bit." I said and saw Yeonjun nod his head.

   I rushed to the restroom as I felt by breath quicken.

   I didn't know if it was because of what happened or if it's because of what Beomgyu said.

   I tried to find my medication in the luggage but I couldn't.

   As I tried to find it, my breathing just got worse and I started to feel light headed.

   I used the last of my strength and tried to get out of the bathroom but instead, I fell and everything went black.

   Yeonjun's POV:

   I heard something lightly hit the ground and immediately stood up to check on Y/n.

   I opened the door only to feel it not open fully as if something was blocking the door.

   "Y/n are you okay? Why are you holding the door?" I said waiting for a response.

   "Y/n?" I called her again.

   This time I pushed through the door and felt my knees go weak as I saw Y/n laying on the floor.

   "Soobin! Get the van ready!" I screamed as I carried Y/n.

   "Hyung why-" Soobin stopped before turning to leave to get the van.

   "Yah! The van was taken remember? The driver wasn't our personal driver more like he was just our tour guide for today." Taehyung said as he ran to his room.

   "Then what are we gonna do?! Stay here and not find out why she passed out?!" I screamed, but didn't mean to, I just felt scared.

   Jin came in running and stared at Y/n for a bit before speaking.

   "Thank God I brought my license and thank the Gods Jungkook rented a car because he felt like going out later tonight. Now let's go." Jin said and I followed him having Taehyung and Soobin follow right after me.

   "What happened to her?" Jin asked as he started the car.

   "I'm not sure hyung." I mumbled as I stared at Y/n's unconscious body hoping she'll be fine.

   "Maybe she didn't take the sudden news to well. I mean she heard right?" Taehyung asked while looking at me.

   "Yes hyung." I glanced at Soobin only to see him tearing up.

   I gave his hand a light squeeze, reassuring him or myself that she'll be okay.

   "I hope you guys can hang on it would take 20 minutes to bring her to the closest hospital." Jin said as he drove faster than usual since it was an emergency.

   "I hope so too." I heard Soobin spoke.

   "I'm sorry she had to hear it right away." Taehyung said from the passenger side.

   "I should apologize to her later." I mumbled.

   After a few minutes of driving in worry we made it to the hospital.

   Finally Y/n got to be checked up.

   "I'm sorry but who's related to Ms. Choi?" I stood up and pointed at myself.

   "And you are?" The nurse questioned.

   "I'm her brother." I answered.

   "Oh okay so this way please and may we have a word." I nodded slowly and looked back at the guys and they were motioning me towards the nurse so I could go on and I nodded while mumbling a small thank you to Jin for driving us.

Bloop.