party misshapes♨️ [1/2]

ZSheon
A little bit about this chapter,

This chapter is set in the adult au, and well as the title says hehe-.

Defiant bottom dream.

Top sapnap.
⋆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆

Dream and sapnap were invited to a party by some friends, namely bad and skeppy. They were thorough in a big met up party with pretty much the whole dream smp attending, well expect for the miniors they wornt invited.

Now something dream knew about sapnap that not many knew, is sapnap hated parties with a burning passion due to one they went to in the past, and some fucked up shit happend, that will stay in the past.

They soon arrivied and it was loud and very much annoying, both dream and sapnap were expecting bads kind of party witch wasn't really a party, more like a play date met up type thing.

Bad said something but they couldn't hear him over the music, soon the two found them self in a spare one where they could hear no sounds and they locked it of corse, dream did have the hook up of achole after a few glasses.

They weren't seriously drunk, they could still talk fine and probably could drive.

"You know this party is boring and abnoxiously loud" sapnap compiled.

"Mhm aggried~ we could make it a little funner by haveing some fun" dream said smirking as he pinned sapnap to the nearest wall.

Sapnap started blushing, same with dream. They both knew the were gay, they just never really shown it.

"You know that isn't such a bad idea puppy" sapnap said teasingly and pushed dream down onto the floor smirking.

"Mmm yeah but I'm not the bottom babyboy" dream said smirking.

"Mmm~ let's test that theory shall we" sapnap said as he started to slowly mark up dreams neck as he rubbed dreams dick slowly.

Dream looked over at the boy who was clearly gonna end up topping dream.

"No you will be the damn bottom if you wanna have that kind of funny tonight baby" dream said pushing sapnap up ain't the woredrobe.

"No your falling apart under my touch~ let me help you babyboy" sapnap said sudactively.

"Your makeing it hard to say no sappy" dream said moneing from the touch of sapnap.

Sapnap quickly pushed dream down on the bed smirking.

"Now that your done with being your bitch boy bottom self let's start the actual fun shall we babyboy" sapnap said takeing of dreams shirt as dream took of his.

Sapnap attacked dreams neck slowly going do to his body line as dream was a moneing mess, sapnap moved to his mouth makeing out with dream undressing dreams bottom half soon breaking it isntly grabbing the lube form the nearby nightstand.

Sapnap quickly lathered his figures in the prep, sticking them stright into dreams tight wet walls.

"Holy shit your tight babyboy" sapnap said as he started to fingure dream.

"What you escaped iv always been top in every intercorse I ever had" dream said smirking.

"Mmm yeah I know but this is the one day this will be diffrent babyboy and you'll enjoy this" sapnap said smirking devilish like.

Soon sapnap felt like dream was stretched ehnogh so he slowly unbuckled his pants, and takeing of his boxers teseing the now very needy boy under him.

"Sappy~ please I'm needy hurry up~" sapnap herd dream mone out.

Sapnap looked into dreams eyes, full with lust his his own eyes.

"Oh~ so you fanilly amint your a bottom" sapnap said smirking as he prostioned where dreams entrance was pushing all the way in.

"Augh~ sappy" dream moned out putting his arms around saps neck.

Sapnap just smirked, thrusting really hard, makeing the tall dirty blond boy mone alot, witch was music to the reveates ears, and sapnap was letting out sexifyed grunts through this time.

"F...fas...ter!" Dream moned out, have trouble getting out a comple word from how much pleaser he was getting from his best friend.

"As you wish babyboy" sapnap said spending up like the dirty blond so kindly asked him to do.

Sapnap put his hands up dreams body gently stopping at dreams waist picking dream up, pushing himself deeper into dream hitting dreams sweet spot, dream soon felt the felling in his stomach indicating he was close to comeing.

"Augh... I'm c-close sappy" dream moned out earning a grunt from sapnap.

"Yeah me t..to" sapnap said with a grunted out.

Sapnap contuied to go fast has he possible could go, soon dream come all over him and his bestfriends stomach, sapnap soon comed inside dream felling dream up all the way, and removing himself slowly.

"Damn...your good s...sap" dream said tiredly.

"Thank you babyboy, now it's time to get clean up~" sapnap said, ading with the clean up.

After they were clean and dressed once more. Sapnap sat on the bed playing with the boy he just dids hair. As dream fell asleep with his head on sapnaps lap with his arms around sapnaps waist lazily.

"Awh your so pretty dreamy~" sapnap wispered as he sifted asleep.