ignored [1/2]

Sad sapnap August .

Top dream bottom nap

❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀

Dream was constantly busy doing videos, editing and streaming. While his boyfriend Sapnap was alone laying on bed, watching Netflix and or hanging out with patches. They haven't really talked much with one another in a lover way, when there together its typically on stream where there right by one antoher, and cant really act lovey due to the toxic dnf shippers. Ugh Sapnap hates that his boyfriend and his bestfriend gets shipped and when Gorge flirts with his boyfriend when he knows they are dating.

Sapnap is felling ignored by the person he loves the most, he often falls asleep without Dream cuddling him and it doesn't fell right.

Sapnap is currently on the couch watching some random tiktoks, bored and wanting cuddles, after all he's been depraved of cuddles for months at this point.

He got up dropping his phone onto the couch getting up and walking to Dreams recording room where Dream pretty much lives in and has for the past 6ish months. As he neared the door that was creaked for patches to come and go as she pleased, and he herd clicks button presses as he slowly inched closer to the door. 'He's editing the video we recorded acople days ago' Sapnap thought as he opened the door to slide in he went in putting half open once more but stood just out of Dreams view admiring him, he missed seeing his beautiful boyfriends dirty blond fluffy hair. And glowing emraled eyes.

Sapnap felt tear run down his face, as Dream turned his head to look at the dark conner of his room where Sapnap was standing.

"Babyboy if your in here come here" Dream said having a felling his boyfriend was over there.

Sapnap walked closer to his boyfriend who turned to face him reaching out his hand for Sapnap "Why you cring".

"I fell like you are ignoring me Dreamie" Sapnap said as he took his boyfriends hand and pulled into his lap.

❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀

Poor Sapnap🥺