sorry cuddles ☘ [2/2]

Part 2 of "ignored".

❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀

"I'm sorry baby, I fell like a shitty boyfriend" Dream said full on sarrow in his voice.

"Mmm~ cuddle me and I'll forgive you" Sapnap said sparkly.

"Alright if thats what you want my viewers can wait your more important" Dream said picking up Sapnap bridle style.

Sapnap just snuggled closer to Dream, fanilly getting what he wanted, his boyfriends attention.

"My little cuddle bug" Dream chuckled kissing his boyfriend on the lips. Getting kissed back instantly.

When they broke apart they were laying on Dreams bed, with Sapnap on Dreams chest and his muscular arm holding his boyfriend tightly.

"I love you Dreamie, but you need to stop over working yourself" Sapnap said consered for his boyfriend.

"Love you too, I'll work on it, I certainly can't let you fell like I'm ignoring you again" Dream whispered into his boyfriends ear.

"Mmm~ yeah you diffently can't I'd leave you" Sapnap said.

"Noooo Babby you can't leave meee" Dream said tighting his grip.

"I totally could, but would I considering I live with you" Sapnap said.

"You are mine and only mine" Dream said sudactively into his boyfriends ear.

"Yes I am, I was joking" Sapnap said looking stright into his boyfriends crystal emarld green eyes that are full of prossiveniss.

"I don't like those kind of jokes" Dream said kissing on Sapnaps neck gently but leaving a slight mark.

"Damn I love how protective you are" Sapnap whispered watching his boyfriend geantly marking his neck.

"You know~ maybe we should have a little fun" Sapnap lightly hinted.

"Mmm~ I mean I don't mind if you wanna, I'm down" Dream said with a dark devilish smirk.

"Mmm~" Sapnap said kissing Dream agin, insntly making it go deeper, Dream ended up dominating the session and flipped his boyfriend under him, not breaking it at all.

They soon broke it and Sapnap blushed seeing his tall as fuck boyfriend above him with a mark on his pants where his dick was.

"Ready babyboy~?" Dream said smirking even more.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Oh well this is really what happend when I was writhting on one fucking braincell? Oh cool well see what happends in the next part🤣